Notts v Northampton last bring a friend game

Magic magpie

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  6,696
  • Days Won:  43

So the last chance to use your bring a friend voucher if you still have one is the next home game against Northampton at Meadow lane on the 6th April 2019 kick off 3pm. Simply take your voucher to the ticket info to exchange it.

1E4F005B-7E1E-4A88-BF34-B48037CB7FE8.png

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,937
  • Days Won:  162

i think at this stage the tickets could be free and they would still struggle to get people in.

2 hours ago, liampie said:

i think at this stage the tickets could be free and they would still struggle to get people in.

I think you may be right mate .. so said from this tin last year to now what a difference and not in a good way.

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,937
  • Days Won:  162

@Magic magpie notts got this season all wrong, they rushed things and forot about improving the defence. they gave to much faith in fitz, i think with another keeper that could have started would have taken a lot of the pressure off him. maybe he feared not being good enough and his potenial replacement making things harder? i dont know. hes been poor that is all i know.

• Followers:  5
  • Content Count:  1,140
  • Days Won:  2

On 27/03/2019 at 22:44, Magic magpie said:

So the last chance to use your bring a friend voucher if you still have one is the next home game against Northampton at Meadow lane on the 6th April 2019 kick off 3pm. Simply take your voucher to the ticket info to exchange it.

1E4F005B-7E1E-4A88-BF34-B48037CB7FE8.png

I wonder if most fans know what penultimate means, they should quit the fancy wording and just come out with second to last.

3 hours ago, KingVanaramaPie said:

I wonder if most fans know what penultimate means, they should quit the fancy wording and just come out with second to last.

I don’t think most fans do mate to be honest I had to look it up 😂😂😂

5 hours ago, liampie said:

@Magic magpie notts got this season all wrong, they rushed things and forot about improving the defence. they gave to much faith in fitz, i think with another keeper that could have started would have taken a lot of the pressure off him. maybe he feared not being good enough and his potenial replacement making things harder? i dont know. hes been poor that is all i know.

I think your spot on mate w needed two strong goalkeepers to face off for the number one spot. The defence is definitely something that needed to be improved to help the goalkeeping situation As well. It’s been a forgettable season mate that’s for sure 

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,144
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I was quite thrilled about this offer, but now, I think it would be a task to give a free ticket away.

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  18,303
  • Days Won:  28

I bet most people have either used or lost theirs by now. Good idea to remind anyone that may have forgot though.

Archived