Boardroom Interference?

PTID1862

Neil Warnock has inferred that there has been interference from above in the last few years.

Surely not, I mean in a position like ours, who in their right mind would go to the lengths of employing a manager on a salary, when the board could do it themselves...

Do you need coaching badges to work at our level?

Has anybody heard of these rumours before now?

Thoughts?

Supporter+

Where has this come from? I'm not sure how Neil Warnock would know anyway.

I believe you are required to have a level of coaching in terms of badges, I recall reading about the Championship and a certain side being fined and forced to send their manager on a course to get him up to scratch. I don't believe I dreamed this! haha

Yes, I've heard the rumours.

They mainly surround a certain unpopular board member but how much truth is in what's said? I couldn't say, I don't really listen and I tend to just get on with supporting Notts. It's really a case of leaving the club to handle what they do, spreading rumours true or false is quite damaging and it's us fans at the end of the day who ultimately suffer.

I haven't noticed anything mentioned by Warnock, aside from the regular... 'I back the manager'. 

As Tony says,how would Neil Warnock know.I'd put this down to mischiefmaking and flush it down the toilet along with all the other rubbish that's being touted.

Archived