Sloth arrives

Piethagoram

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,141
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

He's a fantastic signing for us, someone I feel could easily be playing at League One level.

Majority of reactions seem over the moon, but I have noticed some usual suspects trying to knock the transfer by trying to suggest our Danish owners are instructing Neal Ardley on who to sign. Similar to how fans speculated that Donga He had been signed by Wolves merely to have a Chinese star within their ranks.

Seriously, I think Ardley sees that we can get a lot more quality outside of the UK and hopefully we see a striker, left back and centre back arrive soon.

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,935
  • Days Won:  162

it looks to be one of the best signings, very good coup for the club because hes way better than this level.

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  5,444
  • Days Won:  287

On paper this looks like an excellent signing. It's not every day you see a former Danish international join a club in the Conference when he's still the right side of 30 (or the wrong side for that matter). I had a look at his statistics:

https://www.transfermarkt.com/casper-sloth/leistungsdatendetails/spieler/89208

Let's be realistic, if a player has gone from playing against England at Wembley to trips to Wealdstone with us, his career has probably hit the buffers a bit. Casper has played little in the last two seasons (a grand total of 44 minutes last season), which is probably why a player of his pedigree was on our radar in the first place. But the season before that he played 38 Danish top flight games. If he adapts to the KL and if NA and GA can get the best out of him, he could be a great signing.

• Followers:  8
  • Content Count:  1,054
  • Days Won:  13
  • 𝕏:  twitter @KB1862

Like this signing, shows intent. Obviously hasn't had much game time recently probably wants to get back into the game and I feel the owners would have been a massive part. Still got a few years in him.

What makes the signing crazy for me is he's my go to free agent on football manager in January 😂

Archived