How Was Everyones Christmas?

liampie

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,905
  • Days Won:  162

how was everyones christmas?

mine was spent with relative who never bother to do anything all year round, apart from christmas day and that is their day to show off. i logged on here quite a bit, it was extremely dull. i did get a new notts top, new coat also notts and my mum got a tablet which came with a notts cover, i dont think its official though.

how about you, whats is your new year eves plans? my household dont celebrate it, so i am working.

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,991
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

You gave me a much needed idea mate!

I spent the day being woken up by my eldest children all excited, after having an extra 20 minutes I was ready for the day ahead. We had Christmas dinner, nicely cooked by Cheeky which was superb as always (now who's after brownie points). We then set off to Granny's and Super's, where we enjoyed chatting and winding Super up much like we do here. Wonderful day! I have to say presents in the morning and cake in the evening, there's no better way to spend it.

New year will be with Granny and Super, looking forward to that as well.

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  2,832
  • Days Won:  59

yay Next year we are all at Granny and Supers, can't wait... spread the news

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  3,509
  • Days Won:  9

Mine was quite relaxed, just close family and a couple of visits. Fairly average Christmas, I do enjoy the meal times and treats!

New Year I will be celebrating at my brothers, he's a reddog so god help me.

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,290
  • Days Won:  69

It was a very enjoyable day.Will84,Harry'sMummy,and Harry had Christmas dinner with us(they live with us) after we opened our presents.They then left mid afternoon to spend the rest of Christmas day with Harry's other Grandparents.After a peaceful 15 minutes,Joe,Cheeky and the kids arrived and spent most of the rest of the day with us..My presents included, amongst others, a selection of bottles of real ale, some whisky and a lovely watch.Joe told me (jokingly) that I had to mention the watch they bought me.(so there I have).I'm looking forward to the  New Year party now. :drool:

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,991
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

It was a very enjoyable day.Will84,Harry'sMummy,and Harry had Christmas dinner with us(they live with us) after we opened our presents.They then left mid afternoon to spend the rest of Christmas day with Harry's other Grandparents.After a peaceful 15 minutes,Joe,Cheeky and the kids arrived and spent most of the rest of the day with us..My presents included, amongst others, a selection of bottles of real ale, some whisky and a lovely watch.Joe told me (jokingly) that I had to mention the watch they bought me.(so there I have).I'm looking forward to the  New Year party now. :drool:

This basically means he's going to enjoy drinking. :/

• Content Count:  10,772
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

Mrs H and myself had a lovely Wight Christmas, the IOW is one of our favourite places. Apart from some very inclement weather on the way over and the way back, resulting in delayed ferries and terrible driving conditions, it was great.

A lovely cosy holiday home, good food and drink and some nice walks to sober up. Boxing Day was the best day of the hols when we a had lovely walk round the coast to Bembridge in lovely sunshine and then got back just in time to spend time in the chat room on here and listen to magpie player commentary which kept cutting out and was delayed by about five minutes so people in the chat room were talking about things which hadn't happened for me. Shame we lost a win would have rounded the day off nicely.

This basically means he's going to enjoy drinking. :/

Yes,true.If you can't enjoy a good booze up on New years Eve when can you?All the immediate family will be together and it's a night for the grandkids as well as the. adults.Granny and me have got a treat lined up for the kids,which we hope everyone will join in.No doubt at some time during the evening (several times) the kids will have me doing The Hokey Kokey.There will be plenty of 'snap'(Tony's regional words and phrases post from the summer) and plenty of drink,the telly will be on in one room and music in the kitchen.So yes, again ,I will have a few jars and I'll think of Liam and others who will unfortunately be working. :thumbsup:

Supporter+

Sounds good family fun, enjoy it Super.

The kids make it,Tony.I'll be shattered before midnight and it wont be the drink. :hyper:

Supporter+

I don't know how you manage to keep them awake till midnight. I remember our two boys begged us to let them stop up one year when they were about 9 or 10, so we did, I don't know what they expected to happen at midnight but they went to bed VERY tired and a bit disappointed as it was a huge anti climax.

They didn't ask to stop up again.

Archived