Dover v Notts postponed again

Piethagoram

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  1,704
  • Days Won:  36

I look forward to this game eventually taking place, sometime in the next 10 years!

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  2,655
  • Days Won:  89

The Dover chairman is a disgrace. The fact he was involved in board level at the NL tells you everything you need to know about how well run this league is.

I genuinely hope they get relegated 5 times. 

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,301
  • Days Won:  69

2 hours ago, Fozzy said:

I look forward to this game eventually taking place, sometime in the next 10 years!

I'm laughing at your comment @Fozzy but what an absolute disgrace.

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  5,444
  • Days Won:  287

To me it sounds like there was a miscommunication at Dover's end, and now their chairman is trying to cover his backside. Shoddy disgrace of a club. Don't agree with the calls to expel them from the league though, they seem to be doing a good job of that themselves,.

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,141
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

It's deja vu here all over again and, ironically this isn't the first time our away trip to Dover has been called off twice.

The club's pathetic, I have a strong disliking towards them because they treat people with absolutely no regard. Attempting to scam fans into paying for a stream, even the most clueless technical minded person in regard to how things work online would've known their plan would've failed. Hence, why I find it hard to believe it was just a mindless mistake, I genuinely feel in my opinion that they wanted to over sell the stream merely hoping fans wouldn't kick off.

How some of our fans fell for the sob story is beyond me, they literally spent money on wages this season signing players after they released ones the club claimed they couldn't afford.

Oddly, I think their conned attempt at living streaming games is more reliable than actually attending live fixtures.

FOUR away games at Dover have been postponed, 2 of which images of the pitch looked perfectly fine, and their chairman defended them being postponed. Now it's a common occurrence, it's suddenly our fault for putting pressure on the officials.

We want to keep the run of games going, whereas Dover appear to be happy to call games off. I wonder if they've used COVID as a means to call games off.

A lot of Dover fans have stated on their fan site/online how embarrassing the club is run.

The National League need to question why they can never fulfill their fixtures, instead of allowing them to avoid relegation due to COVID. It genuinely appears harsh to me, that National League North/South teams wasn't able to move up - yet a club like Dover can magically avoid all sorts of shenanigans.

Archived