Ed Francis out on loan to Gateshead

Chris

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,139
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

He's joined Gateshead on loan until the end of the season.

Thoughts?

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,923
  • Days Won:  162

it came to me as a surprise when i read the notts status about it.

but when you think hes played only 13 times? and other factors it does. i still think he can be a very good player and i hope he does well there, as if he does he could prove that he is still worth his place in the notts squad.

best of luck, ed.

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,139
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

@callum2569 told me and had called it before, but we are also forgetting Geraldo Bajrami has played as a defensive midfielder.

So with Bajarmi and Frank Vincent we do have depth, I guess my own surprise is more disappointment that we haven't quite got the most out of Francis yet. I said earlier in the season, he seems to miss the coaching that he got from Michael Doyle.

In addition, I know Ian Burchnall rated him - those factors have gone.

I echo the comments about him going their, doing well and re-establishing himself here. Good Luck, Ed Francis!

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  1,908
  • Days Won:  5

I wish Ed all the best of luck as he joins Gateshead on loan! I know you'll give it your all and come back even stronger next season when we make it back to League 2. Keep grinding and make the most of this opportunity!

• Followers:  9
  • Content Count:  2,469
  • Days Won:  15

I have mixed emotions about Ed Francis joining Gateshead on loan. On one hand, I understand that he needs more game time to develop his skills and become a stronger player for our team. On the other hand, he has shown real potential in his limited appearances for us this season, and it's a shame to see him go.

However, I believe that this loan move is ultimately for the best. Francis will have the opportunity to play more regularly and gain valuable experience in a competitive league. Additionally, his loan spell will free up space in the midfield for our other players to step up and contribute to our push for promotion.

I'm confident that Francis will make the most of his time at Gateshead and return to us even stronger next season.

Good luck, Ed!

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  3,461
  • Days Won:  18
  • 𝕏:  twitter TheSkipperNCFC

I wish him all the best at Gateshead. I have no doubt that he will continue to impress with his skills and make a valuable contribution to his new team whilst out on loan. At the same time, it's hard not to feel that Francis is good enough to be playing regularly for Notts County. He has shown real potential in the short time he has played this season, and I think he can have a big impact for us in the future. In the end, I believe that the decision to loan him out was made with his best interests in mind. I hope that this move will give him the opportunity to come back to Notts County and develop his game. Good luck, Ed!

• Followers:  3
  • Content Count:  1,470
  • Days Won:  5

It is important for Notts County to ensure that their players are given the opportunity to play regularly, so that they can develop their skills and reach their full potential, ultimately contributing to the team's success.

Given the importance of utilising players effectively and not allowing them to be sidelined, it is logical for Notts County to loan out Ed Francis.