Jason Turner's legacy

TheSkipper

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  3,461
  • Days Won:  18
  • 𝕏:  twitter TheSkipperNCFC

The sudden passing of Notts County's chief executive, Jason Turner, at the age of 50, has had a significant impact on the club. Turner had been in the role since March 2016 and had devoted himself to the club. He was described as an outstanding CEO who was respected across football.

What kind of legacy has Jason Turner left behind at Notts County? Turner, who had been the club's chief executive since March 2016, dedicated himself to Notts County. His unexpected death has undoubtedly affected the club greatly.It is worth exploring the impact he had on the club during his tenure. What kind of changes did he bring to the club, and how did he leave his mark? Did he set the club on a path to success, or was his legacy more about the culture and values he instilled in the club? How will Notts County continue to honour his memory and his contributions to the club moving forward?

Below is the memorial post, for comments and rest in peace messages.

• Like 6

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,923
  • Days Won:  162

i think most of it we fans wont see or begin to imagine what legacy he leaves behind but that dont mean we should not be thankful. its always the people in jobs, which require a lot of effort but are behind the scenes that often does go unnoticed. one big benefit, is the years he spent with the reedtz and shown them the ropes. i am sure they learned plenty which will be carried forward.

• Like 6

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  1,903
  • Days Won:  5

When you've been at a club as long as Jason Turner was, a lot of yourself ends up being put into your work. In my opinion, his biggest legacy will be the foundations he helped to build. Things at the club could've been a lot different if it wasn't for his knowledge and willingness to strive for better. It's clear to see from all the glowing things mentioned in the tribute videos that he made a huge impact.

One thing that stands out to me is how he went above and beyond his typical role as a CEO. He would visit the players when they signed, and made sure that everyone was okay. It's little things like this that show how much he cared about the club and the people in it. His dedication to making sure that things were running smoothly is something that I think we will all miss.

I think that Jason Turner was an incredible asset to the club and his hard work and dedication will not be forgotten.

• Like 5

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,007
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I'll throw this out there, his legacy doesn't just stop at Notts.

It will continue with the clubs he's been involved in, the players he's met and looked out for, which is an amazing thing for a CEO.

However, at Notts, it's clear that his professionalism has had an effect on the staff and clubs day-to-day operations. I am sure that both the Reedtz brothers are truly thankful for having a person of Turners experience to assist them in rebuilding the club. Whilst I do not know of things that he did introduce to Notts, during his time things did improve on and off the field, some of those areas will no doubt be down to the way he went about his work.

If anything, I hope the friendliness and outgoing means becomes an ethos for staff of the club to strive for. 

• Like 3

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  1,903
  • Days Won:  17

One things for sure he's going to be big boots to fill. Thank you Jason and R.I.P.

• Like 2

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,733
  • Days Won:  27

His strong leadership, strategic vision and unwavering commitment to the club drove significant growth and success. We are deeply saddened by his loss, but grateful for his invaluable contributions to the club and the wider football community. Jason's legacy of excellence and passion for the sport will continue to inspire us all, and his impact on the football world will not be forgotten. Our thoughts and sympathies go out to Jason's family and loved ones during this difficult time.