Michael Chopra (Blackpool Player) Tweet

Cobby

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  627
  • Days Won:  11

tumblr_mz126zeym51r9k9sko1_500.png

Looks like Paul Ince's management style hasn't changed much since Notts.

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,991
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I think it's pretty poor of him to come out and type it like he did, he's probably frustrated but if he cares about playing you'd have thought Twitter wouldn't be his first port of call. I don't really get what's going on in football right now, players moaning, players being annoying/diving/cheating and others refusing to play. I'd train with one person, even if the person training me was a chimp I'd be happy!

Earning the amount he will be on is just worth focusing on enjoying football, some take it far to seriously.

Lastly I agree it's pretty poor but what's the alternative cancelling? He'd still probably rant on Twitter. "I had to get up 6 ****ing am, I go to get my keys and the gaffer calls to tell me trainings off. #joke"

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  627

To be fair, apparently this was extra fitness training for a select number of players. Chopra has since been fined £10k by the club.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/jan/07/michael-chopra-tweet-training-blackpool

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,290
  • Days Won:  69

What's his problem?A select number of 6 players doing extra training with the fitness coach.Doesn't he realise it's for his benefit.Presumably the extra training was not a punishment but intended to help his fitness and therefore ability to do the job he's paid for.

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  486
  • Days Won:  1

chopra has always had a attitude problem tho paul ince is a t**t and will never have a good word 2 say about him.

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,905
  • Days Won:  162

What's his problem?A select number of 6 players doing extra training with the fitness coach.Doesn't he realise it's for his benefit.Presumably the extra training was not a punishment but intended to help his fitness and therefore ability to do the job he's paid for.

i could not have said this any better! i dont see why hes being such a baby about it.

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,991
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Rumours are now doing the rounds that he's done this to force an exit from the club, 14 games played and 0 goals - Ranting on social media sites isn't going to attract him the attention he requires to move on. I wouldn't be surprised if a few clubs don't put in cheeky offers, though I don't know how much truth there is in any of this apart from the obvious rant.

Just see him ending up leaving now, I wouldn't want him as a player.

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  1,333

This is the Disease that has plagued the English game since 1992, and i don't see it improving untill there is a major change. Perhaps a revolt is just around the corner.

Players think it's all about them and their comfort levels. Get up and do a real fecking job. 6am is nothing to i'd say 45 - 65% of the working population.

Grinds my Gears this kind of story :mad:

Archived