How do you show your appreciation and gratitude to the Notts County players and staff for their hard work and dedication?

AmericanPie

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  3,392
  • Days Won:  18

I’m sure we all agree that the Notts County players and staff are amazing. They have given us so much joy and excitement over the years. They have worked hard and dedicated themselves to our club. They have represented us with pride and passion.

How about you? How do you show your appreciation and gratitude to the Notts County players and staff for their hard work and dedication?

Do you send them messages or gifts? Do you applaud them or chant their names? Do you meet them or get their autographs?

Share your stories and examples here and let’s show them how much we love them!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  13,083
  • Days Won:  162

the players are incredible, i try not to bother them. i have reached out to a couple like kyle cameron and jim o brien. i hoped they would get in touch with @Chris when he was having a bad time. i had emailed the club many times, nobody replied which i thought was poor. i know they get busy but it made me feel like the clubs stance on mental health was nothing more than a front to look good.

jim put me in contact with a staff member called charlie, i think hes great.

as i say, i have never asked for a photo or signature. i have a few signed prints that chris has done. i love them! i need to get a few more for my house tbh. i sing and clap, try to encourage the players.

i think tom weal is brilliant, as is luke williams and ryan the assistant.

• Love 1

• Followers:  25
  • Content Count:  30,367
  • Days Won:  1,063
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

What you have done @liampie is incredibly kind, I don't wish for things and I just want to promote the club the healthy way that I have been doing for 13 years now. It doesn't take anything anyway and is a grand gesture by you to try. I didn't know until I received an e-mail that you had spoken to the club. ❤

I want to put on record again my thanks to all the players, they've always been most kind when it comes to signing things.

I try not to bother any of them, but you can get wind swept especially when you have seasons like this. I have looked up to Jim O'Brien since I first met him. He's always taken the time to speak, and I remember one time he walked past me, whilst I tried to hide behind @callum2569 and @super_pie, then waved and said hello. Last season I unexpectedly got asked if I could get him a t-shirt I had designed featuring him. He wanted it for his dad, I felt incredibly proud, and I never knew what the outcome was with that. I hope his dad likes the t-shirt. It's one of those incredible things you wouldn't dream of happening.

This season we thought it would be nice to include another print of him for his son, a gesture I thought would be nice for his lad.

Likewise, Kyle Cameron has been amazing. He's such a nice guy. I kept shaking when he signed this season's prints, and he told me it was okay, he would wait. I don't think we could get that respect from players higher up.

As I say, I try not to bother them. I've always tried to keep back, though I had pictures in the past with the players. Starting the Pride of Nottingham has been an amazing journey. I'm grateful for the positive things that have come from it. As I said, I never thought about any of this. I just wanted to showcase my love for the club. I hoped others would too.