Pon Diary 16/01/2014

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,906
  • Days Won:  162

im pinching @notts-joes idea, it has not been done for a few days now.

what is everyone upto?

so far i have only been on here and nottingham job websites, very boring but i am going to visit the jc in town and have a look what their machines bring up. i might have a look around vic centre, i know some have said theres jobs on the notice board there. theres got to be something out there.

i will report back later, share what you have been upto. :)

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,991
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I'm currently going through my list of jobs I've given myself to do, trying to chase a Stevenage fan who agreed to do an opposition view but he hasn't yet got back to me (2 days after agreeing). I had a couple of others let me down, I'll get it sorted tho. I'm also writing something and trying to work on two tutorials - One of which I will share in my blog sometime.

Later on myself, @cheeky~k8, @super_pie and the other two little ones will be going to a panto.

Quite looking forward to it, it should be amusing. :D

@liampie Good Luck finding something, I know how it feels and it's frustrating. Don't worry about this, I pinched this off @Italian Magpies lol

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,290
  • Days Won:  69

im pinching @notts-joes idea, it has not been done for a few days now.

what is everyone upto?

so far i have only been on here and nottingham job websites, very boring but i am going to visit the jc in town and have a look what their machines bring up. i might have a look around vic centre, i know some have said theres jobs on the notice board there. theres got to be something out there.

i will report back later, share what you have been upto. :)

Good luck with the job search @liampie,I also know what it's like looking for jobs-I was either too old or too young at 50 but did eventually get lucky.

Today i took @GrannyPie for her blood test.She's not feeling too well at the moment with a really bad sore throat.(I had to take her to the doc's yesterday too)

I'm currently going through my list of jobs I've given myself to do, trying to chase a Stevenage fan who agreed to do an opposition view but he hasn't yet got back to me (2 days after agreeing). I had a couple of others let me down, I'll get it sorted tho. I'm also writing something and trying to work on two tutorials - One of which I will share in my blog sometime.

Later on myself, @cheeky~k8, @super_pie and the other two little ones will be going to a panto.

Quite looking forward to it, it should be amusing. :D

@liampie Good Luck finding something, I know how it feels and it's frustrating. Don't worry about this, I pinched this off @Italian Magpies lol

Hope you all enjoy the panto.Don't forget to cheer when Notts are mentioned.

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  401
  • Days Won:  1

A slow day here....Harry has nursery until late afternoon. Then it will be an evening of playing Disney Infinity, watching WWE raw from Monday, and planning Harry's birthday

Today i took @GrannyPie for her blood test.She's not feeling too well at the moment with a really bad sore throat.(I had to take her to the doc's yesterday too)

Hope you all enjoy the panto.Don't forget to cheer when Notts are mentioned.

I won't forget to do a loud 'You Pies!'. If I hear any others, I will know @tonyhateley's family might be around. LOL

• Followers:  3
  • Content Count:  2,894
  • Days Won:  229

Well, good news on the job horizon. I've been offered two roles this week, and today I've made the decision on one of them. Only thing is, I won't be starting for another month, which is frustrating because I really want to get cracking asap. Also, I'm settling into the Sports Mole role and I'm hoping to do more and more shifts with them (specially before I start this new full time job). Oh, and I've submitted another article to the Nottingham Post which should be out in a fortnight. Aside from that, day to day happenings are pretty boring. Really not much to do in the day time, hence why I'm so eager to start working again.

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,772
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

I've been doing a bit of work on my websites and Mrs. H. has decided it is time to change the hideous pink wall we have in which was a bedroom before we moved in and we have turned it into our computer room. We decided to put a cornflower blue colour on top of the pink but after one coat it looked even more hideous it turned a sort of mucky brown colour so we have added another coat but the day light is failing now I think it will need another coat tomorrow.

@super_ram Sorry to hear that @GrannyPie is feeling poorly I hope she has a speedy recovery.

@liampie I hope the job search is successful, keep at it there will be something out there for you.

@notts-joe I hope you and the kids enjoy the panto, George loved it when he went. Give them a YOU PIES for me.

@Joe Jones Congratulations on the job news, it's always a relief to know you will have some income coming into the house especially if you have a mortgage and family to support etc.

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,290
  • Days Won:  69

She's a little bit better today thanks @tonyhately but still a long way off her normal self.She doesn't normally complain about any of her illnesses but she's been  a bit down the last few days.I passed on your good wishes to her and that cheered her up!Good luck with your decorating.

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  3,509
  • Days Won:  9

I have been working with spreadsheets all day, well the majority of it.

Its the time of year when I need to get all the paper work in order, so that I focus more on actual supplies and progress with what orders we receive. These days just mean get in the car, keep an eye on the time and drive back home. The fun part will only return after the paper work is all in order, which with my pc skills might take some time to overcome.

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  401
  • Days Won:  1

I've had an evening of catching up on television stuff....and managed to get a fair bit of stuff prepared ready to print for Harry's birthday party...So a successful evening for me

It's the things I often don't really look forward to doing which leaves me going 'well I need to get out more'. It's very true though, what a perfect evening! The panto was brilliant and I won't repeat myself, I will just redirect you to the topic I started!! haha

Here we go....

Just to note however, it was nice to see people of different varieties getting along and quite a few in attendance had disabilities. Seeing so many people excited and looking forward to the panto, I guess contributed to the evening. It was certainly nice to see the children go onto the stage and speak to a few of the cast, very funny moments (as you expect children to be nervous and say funny things). \m/

Archived