Weekend Plans - Friday 4th - Sunday 6th

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,772
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

Morning all what are we all going to be up to this weekend? Anything exciting or mundane. I guess most exciting thing will be Notts first game at Sutton. What else will you be up to let PoN know your plans.

Today I’ll be hoping and praying the postman brings my grandsons Notts shirts so they can have them before they go on holiday tonight. It’s curry night so we are having a Chicken Biryani homemade by Mrs. T. Later I’ll watch Sheffield Wed v Southampton on the box.

Tomorrow it looks like a rainy day but hopefully it won’t be too bad for my park run 🤞then of course I’ll be glued to the radio to listen to Notts commentary. 

Sunday is yet to be decided we are decluttering the house at the moment and selling some unwanted stuff so I might carry on with that.

Whatever you are up to I hope it’s a good one for you.

• Like 4

• Content Count:  12,905
  • Days Won:  162

i have just got home from work, its been relentless today with pallets and shipments going in and out. i had stay a little later than normal, just to make sure there was no delays for our partners. i dont mind, because i feel its days like this where we can feel proud for being one of the best in ensuring businesses get their products on time. its not always the case but we work well as a team and go above the standard of others imo.

tomorrow i will be going to see notts take on sutton united.

i will be picking up @CliftonMagpie, after popping by my mums and then driving to the train station to fetch @TheSkipper. then its onto getting to london ahead of kick off.

sunday i have no plans as of now but i will update this when i do.

• Like 4

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,989
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Today, I had a late start, but now things are good. I won't go into that, but I am hoping for a normal return to things.

Despite my late start, I feel happy with how I have used my time and it's been very productive. Mostly all to do with PON, but that's to be granted.

Tomorrow, I won't be going to Sutton. I couldn't afford it due to the expensive travel.

I will be spending my time updating PON, social media and doing some more illistrations, along with general art.

My brother has mentioned having a walk, but I think he'll cancel due to the weather. It's not looking promising but as always, I will call by my dads and stay with him for awhile. I like our chats, even if whoever comes with me tends to sit in silence. 😛 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Content Count:  10,772
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

We waited in but the Notts shirts for our grandchildren didn’t turn up I am really disappointed with the service I’ve received I know they have been busy but I was assured they’d been despatched Wednesday first class. So we had to wave our family off on their holiday to Croatia without their shirts. We gave the boys some Euros we had so they could buy something when they got there so that cheered them up.

I’ve just watched the Sheffield Wed v Southampton game which was good. Tomorrow it should be Park Run but if the weather is really bad I’ll give it a miss.

• Like 1

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  1,895
  • Days Won:  5

As for my plans, I won’t be at Sutton and today I only did things to help my parents. Tomorrow and Sunday may be more eventful, but it depends on the weather. If it rains, I won’t go out unless it’s absolutely necessary.