Manchester United

Super_Danny_Allsopp

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  2,654
  • Days Won:  89

Anyone else bored out their mind with United 'fans' who take over facebook every time they don't win?

It's getting too much now. Most of them aren't from Manchester, never go to games, yet stake some claim as its 'their club'.

Cant just be me fed up with these trolls?

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  3,509
  • Days Won:  9

Not really, I am looking enough to escape this drama.

None of my friends support them, mainly forest or rugby fans. I do think the media are obsessing over the man they spoke up for after Sir Alex said he would be retiring. Moyes needs time, that is all.

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,991
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Oh tell me about it, it annoys me seeing supposed forest fans moaning about United.

There's a few who are loyal to United however and they speak sense but the whole season as been on thing after another. Normal people discussing United is tending to annoy me because half wouldn't if it wasn't a popular discussion point. I hate that! (when someone see's another do it, so they do)

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  1,588
  • Days Won:  22

I know quite a few Man U season ticket holders. They all think that they only won the league last year because of the failings of the others. They expected to be fighting for fourth this year, given the new coaches at Chelsea and City, and the good buys by Wenger at Arsenal. They have a sense of perspective, having followed Man U in division 2!

I avoid facebook and pohone in shows on the radio!

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,905
  • Days Won:  162

all my friends who support united have no real interest, they make fun of me for supporting little notts county but none of them know whos at united or anything. i think some still believe alex ferguson is still in charge!

suppose this can be said for all those glory fans but yes, seeing complain is getting on my nerves.

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,290
  • Days Won:  69

I don't think this applies to actual Manchester United fans, more the ones that don't go but claim to be a 'fan'. 

Yes and unfortunately there are a lot of glory seekers attached to other clubs too.

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  2,654
  • Days Won:  89

I don't understand what the point of being a glory hunter that never goes.

"I support a club that does really well, because they do really well. By support, I actually mean I watch them on TV from my sofa, or I illegally stream them on my laptop. On occassion, I shout at my TV, and David Moyes/Jose Mourinho appreciate that. 

Sometimes I buy shirts, not from the club, but cheap knock off ones from China. 

I also like to criticise other people for supporting clubs that are further down the league(s) than 'my' team. It makes me feel better, because I know **** all about football or the culture attached."

/Rant over. 

;)

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  627
  • Days Won:  11

I don't understand what the point of being a glory hunter that never goes.

"I support a club that does really well, because they do really well. By support, I actually mean I watch them on TV from my sofa, or I illegally stream them on my laptop. On occassion, I shout at my TV, and David Moyes/Jose Mourinho appreciate that. 

Sometimes I buy shirts, not from the club, but cheap knock off ones from China. 

I also like to criticise other people for supporting clubs that are further down the league(s) than 'my' team. It makes me feel better, because I know **** all about football or the culture attached."

/Rant over. 

;)

I always enjoy meeting fans from teams in the football league, there is that unspoken respect of each other for doing the right thing that can be seen with a glint in the eye.  I even have sympathy if they are more of an "arm chair" fan of a lower league club, because at least they are likely to have a valid reason for looking out for their teams scores.

On the topic of Man United, thankfully most of my friends don't "support" them, so I don't have to worry about cringe statuses whenever they lose  :thumbsup:

It doesn't get any better for Man Utd as they lose a penalty shoot out at home to Sunderland in the capital one cup.I must say I feel sorry for David Moyes and the 'real' Utd fans but also well done Sunderland.

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  207
  • Days Won:  1

Win, lose or draw I am a happy fan. I am not one of those who blame moyes and the majority of fans I know appreciate he needs time.

I dont know any united fans who dont go to games, its probably like your neighbouring side. I pop my head back in and your all discussing us! :P

I'm sure the 'real' fans see the 'big picture' I think Ferguson knew when to retire.

Archived