Weekend plans - Fri 20th - Sun 22nd

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,771
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

It’s the weekend. :excited:

What has everyone got planned, are you off to the match, seeing relatives, chilling out, let us know.

Today I won’t be doing much due to this awful weather so expect to see me camped on here. Tonight Mrs. T is doing one of her famous home made curries. “Which curry is she doing Tony” I hear you say. Well she’s cooking a superb Chicken Jalfrezi and I’ve got a nice bottle of Titanic Plum Porter to help wash it down.

Not sure about Saturday and Sunday it depends on the weather I’ll update later.

Whats everyone else doing/done this weekend?

• Like 1
  • Love 2

• Followers:  11
  • Content Count:  8,766
  • Days Won:  193
  • 𝕏:  twitter @piethagoram

Today to Sopot

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sopot

Evening flight tonight to Luton

Hopefully will be at Gillingham Saturday

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Supporter+

I hope the weather is better in Sopot than it is here @Piethagoram we’ve got really heavy rain, safe journey and fingers crossed the game is on tomorrow.

• Like 3

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,983
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

@Fan of Big Tone You missed the chance to say, "I hope the weather at Gillingham is Sopot. 👀

I'll be at Skegness, hopefully better weather will be there. I have seen a few forecasts which suggest that Sunday is going to have thunderstorms. Whatever it's like we'll have fun, so we will see. I will give proper updates as to what we do on Saturday and Sunday. At the moment we are just waiting, everything is pretty much sorted. Taxis are booked, @super_ram will be staying over.

Roll on Saturday!

• Love 3

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,285
  • Days Won:  69

17 minutes ago, Chris said:

@Fan of Big Tone You missed the chance to say, "I hope the weather at Gillingham is Sopot. 👀

I'll be at Skegness, hopefully better weather will be there. I have seen a few forecasts which suggest that Sunday is going to have thunderstorms. Whatever it's like we'll have fun, so we will see. I will give proper updates as to what we do on Saturday and Sunday. At the moment we are just waiting, everything is pretty much sorted. Taxis are booked, @super_ram will be staying over.

Roll on Saturday!

Yes,looks like I'll be swimming or getting blown over your way.Let's go fly a kite,up to the greatest height.

• Like 2

Supporter+

Have a great time you two, hopefully the weather will improve but if not I know you'll make the most of it after all it doesn't rain in pubs does it @super_ram :joker:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  56
  • Days Won:  0

We're flooded in. 2-3 feet of water in all directions cutting off the village. Partner's daughter trying to come home by tractor (that's Suffolk).
I think the pub's open, so we'll go there for tea. Fingers crossed that I'll be able to get out tomorrow.

• Sad 2

• Content Count:  12,900
  • Days Won:  162

i will be going to gillingham tomorrow with @CliftonMagpie and @TheSkipper. i am looking forward to another away day, hopefully it wont be called off but if it does we will find something however far we get to do.

sunday i am going to my dads, we probably end up going out for sunday dinner at his local. 😛 

@yelobeli this sounds terrible, i hope its not causing too much of a problem to your home.

@super_ram and @Chris have a great time! i hope @cheeky~k8 does not have a double headache with having two grown children to look after in addition to the other 3. 🤣

@Fan of Big Tone start making plans for tomorrow and sunday, get those board games out. ;)

• Like 3

Supporter+

I’m glad we decided not to go out, looking at Social Media there’s lots of flooding around us, thankfully we aren’t affected but I think our garden pond may be about to burst its banks, so there may be fish swimming round the garden, that’ll please the cat. :joker:

@liampie safe travels tomorrow to you and all the other away fans. @yelobeli I hope the flooding doesn’t affect you too much.

I hope @Chris and family got to Skeggy ok.

• Like 1

• Followers:  11
  • Content Count:  8,766
  • Days Won:  193
  • 𝕏:  twitter @piethagoram

Just back from Gdansk,,, wind felt like -10 in Sopot @Fan of Big Tone

Luton airport arrival hall just chaotic

Up in a few hours for Gillingham away

• Like 2

Supporter+

No Park Run this morning as it was cancelled due to flooding in fact they could probably have staged a Park Swim looking at the pictures I’ve seen, so I had a local walk instead, this afternoon I’ll be listening to the match and hoping for a win.

• Like 1

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,983
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

We got stranded at Boston, if we managed to get all the way - I think we'd have felt lucky and I am surprised the train made it that far. After a short stroll to McDonald's for Super, we hopped into two taxis splitting up into two groups but both taxis were near each other the whole journey into Skegness. It's been really nice, a bit of rain at times but nothing that stops us.

On Sunday we went round Windthorpe which is our old stomping grounds. A lot of fond memories.

• Love 1