Where are they now : Dion Kelly Evans

Piethagoram

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,954
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

Surely Dion Kelly Evans is better than this? I always liked him he was a battler for us, he deserves to play at a higher level doesn’t he?

• Like 1

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  5,501
  • Days Won:  287

2 hours ago, Fan of Big Tone said:

Surely Dion Kelly Evans is better than this? I always liked him he was a battler for us, he deserves to play at a higher level doesn’t he?

I liked him too, but the NL was probably about his level. Maybe Banbury are ambitious? 

• Like 1

• Followers:  25
  • Content Count:  30,365
  • Days Won:  1,063
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

On 05/11/2023 at 09:06, Fan of Big Tone said:

He is, but he only has himself to blame. He left us for a club where he didn't even fight to get into their starting selection. Unfortunately, he's one of those people who feel he should be selected regardless of his contributions and, if this doesn't happen, he ends up asking to be transfer listed or released.

I am a bit surprised, but I would suspect other clubs in the National League and more established teams will have done their homework better.

If he doesn't get into their team, or even do well. It will confirm something is majority off with him in terms of his attitude off the field.

On 05/11/2023 at 11:21, DangerousSausage said:

I liked him too, but the NL was probably about his level. Maybe Banbury are ambitious? 

I doubt it.

A 27-year-old winger, who barely played for his previous club, isn't exactly the type of grand signing any ambitious team would make IMO. I am also of the belief that they could if they wanted sign better players if this were the case.

I liked Dion Kelly-Evans at Notts, I thought he was a player that tried and gave 100%, but he had a cult like following amongst our fans.

• Love 1

• 1 month later...

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  13,082
  • Days Won:  162

https://www.wokingfc.co.uk/news/article/8438/dion-kelly-evans-signs/

i agree with @Chris, dion seems to be unable to fight for his place in teams. i wish him well as i like him but his career is all over the place at the moment and i just feel hes one or two clubs from falling deeper down into insecurity.

• 3 weeks later...