Roberts, Gibbons? And Mullins

Chris

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,991
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Nothing as of yet's been confirmed with regards to Elliot Gibbons the Non League player who tweeted this.

1660976_10152944860165961_600938008_n.pn

Roberts, although he doesn't feel me with confidence - He did give a good interview, it's uncertain how he will fit into our squad and even he sounds to be a little unsure but he did say he's joined because of injuries and he's here to cover. His experience might help some of the youngsters we have, so there's that at least and if he was to help out as a coach, something he's denied it would also be an added bonus because we're short in this department. Poor Greg does do a lot of training/coaching!

Mullins, I am happy with but it was said we wouldn't be signing any more loan players and for me it strikes as a sign. I do feel that we are panicking a little but it's important we get signings.

How do you feel about these signings?

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  904
  • Days Won:  3

Mullins is a good deal, the fact it is a loan it will not hurt. He's a leader on the ball, a little too defensive for my liking. I think some fans forget we need more creativity but he can offer that. The young lad, I have no idea about and Roberts... Dont get me started!

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,905
  • Days Won:  162

Mullins is a good deal, the fact it is a loan it will not hurt. He's a leader on the ball, a little too defensive for my liking. I think some fans forget we need more creativity but he can offer that. The young lad, I have no idea about and Roberts... Dont get me started!

im not sure myself, i glad to see cover but its another loan. i was hoping for a little more to be honest, i would be happy to see the gibbons player sign. any news on that yet?

think we need more fight in the squad, the signings are just stocking fillers based on the appearance.

Depressing really.

I feel somewhat the same - I do hope that we might still learn some news, although I didn't expect any signings and I can't really let my feelings get the better of me. I will get behind the squad as always, it's important that I wait and see how they do. I really hope Mullins brings the promise the fans think he will, I am slightly nervous he won't.

Good signing on paper however!

• Followers:  5
  • Content Count:  1,932
  • Days Won:  26

The young lad from Bath is an excellent player, he's the only non-league player we've signed in recent history that can & will cut it, most probably a development squad player first but next season i'm hoping for good things from him, Mullins will give us the steel in the middle that we need & for Roberts that one is just plain strange tbh

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  486
  • Days Won:  1

roberts is past it and washed up a total waste of  wages will be pissed if he gets in squad ahead of shehan.

roberts is past it and washed up a total waste of  wages will be pissed if he gets in squad ahead of shehan.

Don't be silly, it's more likely to be ahead of Deano or perhaps I fear (whispering - If Sheehan is suspended). It's good we have cover, just how can he impact our side but I wish him well.

Archived