Weekend Chat - Friday 16th - Sunday 18th Feb

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,954
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

Well, the weekend is here again. Now as you regular readers will know Friday is curry night in the BigTone household, well we are breaking with tradition because my tummy is still a bit delicate from a Norovirus bug, so we’ve got a nice bit of braising steak which has been sitting in the slow cooker all day with some onions, we are having it with celeriac mash. If you want a healthy non fattening alternative to mash potato try celeriac it’s an ugly looking thing but tastes lovely, available from Morrisons.

Tomorrow I’ll be listening to the match, I don’t feel fit enough yet for a park run so I’m giving that a miss.

Not sure what’s happening on Sunday yet.

So what are you up to this weekend? Travelling to Wrexham? Shopping? Time with family? Let us know in this topic. Let’s chat.

• Like 2

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  13,082
  • Days Won:  162

friday i ended up doing more overtime, with all the layoffs that have been occuring its put a burden on those who have remained. im very against the reduced staff, but at the same time i want to make sure things are handled well. besides extra pay is never a bad thing, its going to be put to good use. 😊

i went wrexham saturday by myself, @CliftonMagpie has been unwell and @TheSkipper was not able to get down to nottingham in time.

i actually enjoyed it, despite the awful officiating.

sunday i fetched my mums shopping and stayed over for sunday dinner. in the evening i went out with my dad and uncle for a couple of drinks.

• Like 2
  • Love 1