Notts County Player of the Season 23/24

Robbie

• Followers:  11
  • Content Count:  8,404
  • Days Won:  194
  • 𝕏:  twitter @Robbie_NCFC

Supporter+

Who is your Notts County player of the season, the player that has stood out above the rest?

My choice is Jodi Jones for is record assists (20) and attacking contribution.

• Like 3

Supporter+
3 hours ago, Wheelbarrow repair man said:

Jodi Jones as been outstanding for Notts this season. Only hope the Magpies can hold onto him during the summer.

I agree he has been a revelation for Notts this season, however, he along with Macaulay may be sold on to raise revenue for a rebuild in the close season.

• Like 1

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  1,966
  • Days Won:  5

Dan Crowley, despite some dips in form, has been the standout player on the pitch from an overall perspective. This season, fewer players deserve to be in contention, but I believe Crowley is by far the most consistent. He gets involved defensively, and while he has committed a few silly fouls, these are rare. He’s skilled at retaining possession and utilising the ball effectively. Jodi Jones is a reasonable choice, but in my opinion, he can be quite inconsistent. We depend on his assists and moments of brilliance, rather than seeing a consistently high standard most of the time.

• Like 3

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  13,082
  • Days Won:  162

the first part of the season we could have 6 or more contenders for this, unfortunately the way performances have been as of late. i think dan crowley is the stand out player. i love jodi jones but hes not always at his best, defensively he has been poor for the most part of the season. hes not the only one and yes, he should be in the running for this but for me there are things that just bump his impact down.

• Like 2

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  1,111
  • Days Won:  54

I'm 95% sure Jodi Jones will win it when it comes to a supporters vote (and equally importantly the PON Poll!). A record breaking season of assists is hard to argue with really.

Interestingly FotMob has Crowley as our highest rated player with an average score of 7.54 across the season so far. Second is McGoldrick with 7.43. Then Jones with 7.38 and Macca on 7.23. I think these are the main four contenders that will be vying for the award too.

• Like 1

Supporter+

I agree that those are the leading 4 @menzinho 

It may finish up as a very close decision between Cowley, Jones and Langstaff for the award.

If Langstaff get another 5 to make it 30, but he could be Jodi doing the assisting.

Personally, I do hope that Jodi gets it, he has been phenomenal for us this season.