Would You Tweak Our Formation?

Chris

It's quite clear with our current players we struggle in games with one lone striker, It's a formation I find frustrating. I personally would try to figure out tactics which would allow a basic 4-4-2 system work.

What about you? Do you think we should stick or would you change?

why stick with it when it does not work any way?

i think we should rotate between a few, we can finish poor teams off with just one striker or we struggle like we did at stevenage. i think derry will be thinking about this situation, if were going to survive we need to create more and defend!

Big enoch up front is not the option don't get me wrong i like the guy i like his effort but there's nobody running off him then we have 2 lots of 2 similar players boucaud and fotheringham too similar and no energy both give the ball away far too many times and then grealish and jcr are very similar but we are missing a physical presence in centre mid a derry or even a bish.Mcgregor is a great player on the ball but no energy off it and when there's no energy behind jcr and grealish then fotheringham and boucauds mistakes are getting punished because our back line with leacock in it looks very nervous at least manny smith has potential but leacock and sheehan at cb was never going to work no pace or height although saying that sheehan did try very hard whereas leacock seems more bothered about messing his hair up.We just do not seem to be on the same wavelength and as a season ticket holder walsall was always going to happen because we start all games far too slow and we've relied on bart in 1st halfs then started playing well when we scored walsall could have been anybody when you look at the 1st 30 minutes of any game with the exception of peterborough away and murrays red card has had a massive negative effect from the run we were on and 2-0 up to DISASTER and probably relegation.There rant over sorry guys

If Mullins is ready to go then I would defo change to 4 4 2.

Bringing in another forward would really help the attacking flow of the team. i know we went on a run, but how much of that was a confidence / new ideas run? The last few results have shown we do need to be able to switch it up when req.

The issue is would Mac be suitable in the middle or does he move to the bench?

Archived