#Notts current form, a real cause for concern

Supporter+

It’s not good is it? However next season is a clean slate and Maynard will still be at the helm however much fans want him gone, it’s the owners who will ultimately have to decide if he is the right man or not.

The trouble is @Fan of Big Tone that there are Magpie Fans that will dive on this and use it against Maynard and if Notts don't hit the Ground running next season then Pressure will start building on Maynard to Go. Many Fans have stated on this site the "Model" way Notts play is wrong for League 2 and Despite Maynard's tweaking the above table speaks for it's self. And next Season the Well it's not Maynard's team but Luke William's excuse will be gone. After this past season results plus the increase in season ticket and admission prices it will be interesting to see what kind of Drop in attendance or Not will happen down the Lane.

• Like 1

Supporter+

Yes I’m sure you are right @Wheelbarrow repair man some fans will jump on anything to prove their point that Maynard is not the man to take us forward but whatever you or I or any fan thinks it will be the owners who decide and they seem to have faith in him for now so it’s no good us bleating on about his record because it won’t change anything, let’s see what happens in the close season and for the first 10 games, if things go badly I’m sure the brothers will act accordingly.

• Like 2