• 𝕏:  twitter @Robbie_NCFC

Supporter+

• Like 7

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  7,369
  • Days Won:  161
  • 𝕏:  twitter @Robbie_NCFC

Supporter+

It's great to learn that Matt is well on the way to feature in the pre season games, and he is confident of making a start for Notts at the beginning of the regular season.

For me, when Matt returns, it will be like a new signing for Notts, but the difference is, we know what he is capable of & if he is fully fit, he will be an integral part of the Notts team in their midfield next season.

Notts are putting together a very powerful squad & with Matt ready to go too it is going to be a very exciting time for all Notts supporters like myself 

And congratulations to Matt for getting engaged, & for him being appointed as Club Vice Captain. 

• Like 7

• Robbie changed the title to Matt Palmer Interview & Catch up.

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  1,117
  • Days Won:  17

BOY Did Notts Miss this Guy last season, his play and influence on Games were Greatly Missed, hopefully Matty will come back all Guns Blazing and Help  the Magpies Push Forward.

• Like 5

• Followers:  3
  • Content Count:  567
  • Days Won:  2

Matt Palmer is the core of our midfield, the one who brings everything together and is a true professional. His return and readiness for action will be a significant advantage.

• Like 5

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  1,117
  • Days Won:  17

@DeadlyMacca

No Pressure Then?  Listening to Matty's Interview it seems things aren't exactly 100% quite Yet, but he's getting there and we Fans may not see the True Matty until a Couple or so matches into the Season.

• Like 2

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  3,502
  • Days Won:  9

It’ll be smashing to have Matt Palmer back in the fold, there’s no need to push him during pre-season. Just get him prepped for the league matches in a way that safeguards him further. Having him fully fit and regularly in the squad will bring back a much-needed equilibrium to our midfield.

• Like 4
  • Love 2

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,874
  • Days Won:  162

matt palmer is a workhorse in midfield and goes about his role quietly but efficiently. he was a big miss last season, the best thing we can do is make sure hes 100% and ready to come back to the starting lineup, hes that important to avoid any set backs. much like when cedwyn scott returned.

• Like 5

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  278
  • Days Won:  1

The club conducted a commendable interview with Matt Palmer. He seems eager to return, even though it might take some time. However, he should be ready by the start of the season. I’m excited to see him don the Notts shirt again.

• Like 3

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,719
  • Days Won:  27

Wouldn’t it be fantastic to have a team filled with players like Matt Palmer? It’s great to see him back, focusing on his fitness and working towards rejoining the starting line-up. He exudes quality, so I’m eager to see Palmer back in the squad on match days.

• Like 2

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,961
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I've always been a big fan of Matt Palmer's. When we signed him I was over the moon because I knew what sort of quality he would bring. It surprised me that he stepped down to the National League to join us, especially when he was still only like, what 26-years-old? He really could have joined a League One/Two team and found himself back higher up the football pyramid quite easily.

I also genuinely believe he arrived here because he liked the project which was being built and could see Notts creating a team where he would thrive and most importantly enjoy his football. He's like that as a player, when he enjoys his football nothing can unsettle him or put him off his game. I don't remotely think he joined us because we offered the best wages, as that's not the type of person he seems to be. Having him back will be a massive boost to our squad, because players not only know what he brings but what to expect from him when he is in the team.

There's a reason why he's always in the squad selection on match days, and it's not just because he's consistent or hard-working.

• Like 1