• Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

• Like 4

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,000
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I'm not sure why Macaulay Langstaff would mind, but it shows the level of respect between them and their friendship. I think Cedwyn Scott should feature a lot more for us this season, so hopefully, we can keep him injury free.

• Like 3

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  3,516
  • Days Won:  9

It sounds like it was recorded in a bathroom, but it’s a very good interview and I like Scott’s passion. He’s taking over the mantle that Langstaff built, and I am sure his boots will be just as good on goal.

I am very encouraged to see how he does playing as a striker, instead of a bit deeper.

• Like 3

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  1,144
  • Days Won:  17

Cedwyn sounds very Positive hopefully he can convert that into goals for the Magpies. If he can score between 10-15, he'll have done well, particularly after listening to the part of the interview, when the Doctor said the injury could be Career ending. Not only does he have to be Physically Fit, but his Mental Health needs to be right, so he doesn't find himself pulling out of certain situations during a match. I would hope Notts have people on their Staff to get Cedwyn over any problems in that Area. One thing else People Don't Expect Him to Score 30 goals this season.

• Like 3

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  7,479
  • Days Won:  166
  • 𝕏:  twitter @Robbie_NCFC

Supporter+

My concern is that if we are expecting Cedwyn to score between 10 and 15 goals, but then on the other hand hope that Alassana scores up to 20 goals or even more, why wasn't Alassana given the number 9 shirt?

Maybe I might be wrong but I don't think that Cedwyn is going to feature in every game at the expense of Alassana.

I'm sure Alassana will be the focal point of the team this season.

As it's been stated before @Robbie  Shirt Numbers mean Nothing in the Modern Game. And if Stuart Maynard gave Cedwyn the number 9 shirt it was possibly a Mental tactic, because his Best Mate Macca had the number and look at all the Goals he scored and with Cedwyn now wearing that number Maynard believes that it will Inspire Scott to go on and score a Hatful of Goals. I would hope that Cedwyn Scott is capable of getting into double Figures this season.

• Like 1

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,915
  • Days Won:  162

i think the club sees cedwyn scott as the most suitable replacement, hes relatable and not a million miles from what macca offered. jatta is a totally different player, its always been between those two. i am pleased scott got it, i would say the same if jatta had.

• Like 2

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  628
  • Days Won:  1

I bet Cedwyn Scott could score 15 goals if given more time to play. He’s been a part-time player, often rotated because of Macaulay Langstaff and our one-striker system. I hope we don’t push him to play as an attacking midfielder but instead give him the chance to shine as a striker.

• Like 2

Trouble is @Blake You Never Can Tell With Notts. Like you say Cedwyn is a Striker. Not an attacking Midfielder. Play him in Macca's Old Position and hopefully he'll come up with the Goals.

• Like 1

Supporter+

Not convinced that putting Scott on the left wing is a good thing.

I don't think playing him there is playing to his strengths.

• Like 1

Supporter+

For me, Scott should be rested to the bench & McGoldrick has to start in partnership with Jatta, with Tsaroulla at left wing back.

I'd give Jodi more of a roving role in midfield similar to Gibbs-White at Forest.

I just think we need another striker with pace before the transfer window closes.