Ken Aboh to Notts County on loan?

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  7,369
  • Days Won:  161
  • 𝕏:  twitter @Robbie_NCFC

Supporter+

There is a rumour that Notts are interested in signing young Norwich City hotshot, Ken Aboh on loan.

Would be a good acquisition to strengthen our strike force.

• Like 6
  • Love 1

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,759
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

Could be a good signing but I’ll wait to see if it actually happens first.

• Like 4
  • Love 2

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,962
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Out of all the League Two teams that might express interest in him, I would give us a shout at being a good fit. His raw potential could give us a different element in games; hopefully he has a bit of pace and doesn't shy from taking on players.

I am slightly concerned about the decision to loan Jaden Warner after just one impressive performance. I don't think Warner was a bad loan signing, but I don't think we really made use of him. We do need someone different up top and if we can figure a way to fit him into our team, I am not against it. I just wouldn't want us to rush to sign Ken Aboh on loan, only for it to end up similar to the Warner loan.

We would need to play him more than Junior Morias, otherwise he might be best loaned elsewhere.

• Like 1
  • Love 5

• Followers:  3
  • Content Count:  567
  • Days Won:  2

I don’t know who he is, but a loan might be the solution until January. We can strengthen more then and see who could join the team if we need additions.

• Like 5

• Followers:  5
  • Content Count:  1,128
  • Days Won:  2

I could be wrong, but when does a loan player who is a striker work out for Notts? I would rather see the club go for quality over being hopeful that a young player can shine. I get that you have to start somewhere, but if we sign someone, it could be crucial to our season.

• Like 4

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,874
  • Days Won:  162

i guess it depends, i dont think we are looking for a regular starter and a new signing that is loan might be prepared to be more of a squad player. its their chance to get some experience if it does not work out, we dont lose anything. i do think things will open up come january, so until then i am happy to see the club consider loans.

• Love 2

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  616
  • Days Won:  1

I don’t have much of an opinion on him as a player, but I hope it works out. If we do go for him, I hope he brings quality to the team. It would be disappointing to loan a young player and possibly sell Dan Crowley though.

• Like 2

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  3,450
  • Days Won:  18
  • 𝕏:  twitter TheSkipperNCFC

I don’t know why not, but I wouldn’t imagine it would please most fans. I think people will be wanting experience from a striker. I don’t mind. I see the sense in loaning a player in, and if he does well, opinions don’t matter. But from the look of things, I can’t see fans being all that excited. I’ll support him if he comes; if he doesn’t, good luck to him.