AZ Alkmaar win 9-1 , ex Spurs Troy Parrott scoring 4

Piethagoram

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,983
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

He was once deemed the next big striker, hugely rated and somewhat had a slow start to what seemed like a promising career. I don't think his loan spells from Spurs did him any credit, though I know MK Dons liked him.

Not just a striker though, can play out wide and as an attacking midfielder, I really hope he comes good and manages to move on from AZ.

They will be good to bring him out, but if he wants to reach his potential I honestly believe he needs to be playing in a better league, with a better team. It wouldn't surprise him if he doesn't return to the Premier League in 3-5 years time.

• Like 2
  • Love 3

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,900
  • Days Won:  162

hes a great talent, very good for ireland. decent pace and a great finisher, he was a good loanee at mk dons.

• Like 4

• Followers:  9
  • Content Count:  2,460
  • Days Won:  15

He does seem to be finding his feet at AZ. He’s still young, what, 22? He should do well with them and make a strong career for himself. There are worse places to be.

• Like 3

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  7,441
  • Days Won:  163
  • 𝕏:  twitter @Robbie_NCFC

Supporter+

He's a very good talent. He'll get himself noticed with scoring those four goals. Good luck to him for the rest of the season.

• Like 2

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  143
  • Days Won:  0

Very good player. Spurs should have kept him and tried to see if he could replace the loss of Harry Kane. Son is a good player, but better out wide for me. I think AZ have signed a very good player, even if the league they play in isn’t exactly filled with great players.

• Like 2

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  558
  • Days Won:  4
  • 𝕏:  twitter @Retro_Pie

I have heard from the Ireland camp that he was a good upcoming player when he played for Spurs. I didn’t know he had left or joined AZ. His goals will alert clubs to scout him, and it seems he went for a modest fee in today’s money.

• Like 1