Manchester City To Get Off ?

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  1,183
  • Days Won:  17

According to Super Agent Jon Smith (one of the Co-Creators of the Premier League) as said that the  case of the115 charges against Manchester City needs to be Allowed as Much Time as  is needed for Arguments to be heard and Legal and Financial Ramifications Understood. Any Decision is Going to be Difficult to Come to.

Which comes Across to this writer that, if the Case Drags on and on People will lose interest in it and get Fed up hearing about it and the the Whole 115 charges will be Quietly Dropped and Swept under the Carpet. Or just to save Face City will probably get Deducted a Few Points and be Given a Hefty Fine, of a Couple of Million Pounds ( Which is Pea Nuts to their Present Owner) then Justice will Appear to have Been Done. They wont get Relegated Nor Will They have any of Their Titles Or Trophies Taken From Them. Because There Is One Rule For The Rich Premier League Clubs and Another for All Other Clubs.

What Do You Reckon?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  7,682
  • Days Won:  171
  • 𝕏:  twitter @Robbie_NCFC

Supporter+

"Super Agent"?

Well he would say that wouldn't he. Agents will lose a big percentage of their earnings if Man City get relegated out of the PL.

Man City have had enough time to make their case. It's time for justice to be seen to be done.

Every charge, if found guilty of, is worth at least 4 points a pop. That's 460 points. That should mean relegation to National League North.

We know that won't happen, however, demotion to league 2 at the very least should be considered if found guilty of all charges.

Realistically. It'll finish up with a thirty point reduction, a freeze on transfers for a couple of seasons, & a £10 million fine.

• Like 2

@Robbie

The Super Agent bit were his words and Not Mine. I've never heard of him. I don't like Agents in my opinion they've ruined Football with their Greed, they're supposed to look after a Players interests ( which they do, most of the time) but you can bet they're mainly in it for themselves. I would also think should Manchester City be threatened with Relegation, they would appeal and that would make the Case Drag On Even Longer. Like I say City will only Get A Slap On The Wrist and told Not To Do It Again. There's No Way the Premier League are going to do anything significant to a Cash  Cow Club like City.

• Like 1

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  7,682
  • Days Won:  171
  • 𝕏:  twitter @Robbie_NCFC

Supporter+

@Wheelbarrow repair man

If Man City get off with just a fine & a small points deduction, it will hasten a split of the football league in England in my opinion.

I don't think EFL Clubs, & half the PL clubs would accept it.

• Like 1

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,170
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Manchester City will get off with it, which will make a mockery of the Premier League and the FA.

They're only a big club due to the money that's been pumped into them, but because they're super wealthy they think it's fine to go about breaking rules. If this happened prior to the takeover, they would see much swifter actions and even clubs like Chelsea are punished almost instantly as the charges are given. It's making football look bad, and potentially it will cause further issues with other rich clubs trying it on.

The Premier League and FA need to make the rules and laws of the game easier to take action. With the risk of delays from clubs fighting it has a punishment if they're in the wrong.

Sometimes things do have a natural longer process, but once charges are made, then it needs to come down to facts and the punishment should be fitting of the issues. The fact Manchester City think they can get away with it, I think harsher penalties should be applied. The only thing I can see happening is them being given a large fine which means nothing to them.

• Like 1

@Robbie

I don't think there's anything which is going to Stop the Split of Football in this Country (Eventually). As you yourself have commented, there will one day be a European Super League and I Agree Whole Heartedly with you, it's only a Matter of Time. The Premier League's Big Six will Go their Own Way, and they will also take a Huge Majority of the Money with them, from both Sky and Major Sponsorship.

So will the Premier League Bend Over Backwards in hope of Trying to keep the likes of Manchester City in the Premiership?  By coming to some sort of Agreement with the League Champions? Such has a Small Points deduction and a Few Million Pound Fine and perhaps a Transfer Embargo? Because I think that the Premier League needs Manchester City more that Manchester City need the Premier League.

• Like 1