Port Vale - (H) Will You Be Attending?

PON_News

Going to miss this one. After a few weeks being ill (after saying that tonight they've started hurting again!!! back to the docs tomorrow!) were off to Devon for a week or hopeful relaxation. Not sure how 5 hours driving will help but hey ho! Have paid for magpie player so I can listen in when we get there and again next friday.

Supporter+

I am ashamed to say I am missing another game in our crucial fight for survival, we are off down to London to cheer on our son in the marathon. I will be keeping tabs on the score as usual though. They have done quite well in these games I have missed, perhaps I should stay away permanently. :rolleyes:

No chance. COME ON YOU PIES!!!!! :happy banana: :happy banana:

Attendance 5,678

721 away fans

Port Vale have sold out their ticket allocation though they can still pay on the day, so it should be a big away following.

We were looking at getting up to this but financially that was impossible for us at the minute.

I don't care how we win, we just need 3 points. If we win 1-0 with an own goal off their keepers backside that'll do me.... as if we'd be so lucky!

Hey Guys a Leicester fan in peace, as you probably seen we've got no game tomorrow neither as my local team well they have but it's an away game and too far!. So looking at a neutral game tomorrow, and i've decided to attend this one. I'm looking for some info, I've been to Nottingham many teams but never been to Meadow Lane just wanted to find out is the wetherspoon pub near trent bridge & the city ground open to all fans? Another one is might sound daft but I'm a programme collector as i wondering if there was some sort of like programme shop selling various programmes from past seasons. The final question what is the best view in the ground, where should i look to sit. cheers.

Hey Guys a Leicester fan in peace, as you probably seen we've got no game tomorrow neither and my local team well they have but it's an away game and too far!. So looking at a neutral game tomorrow, and i've decided to attend this one. I'm looking for some info, I've been to Nottingham many teams but never been to Meadow Lane just wanted to find out is the wetherspoon pub near trent bridge & the city ground open to all fans? Another one is might sound daft but I'm a programme collector as i wondering if there was some sort of like programme shop selling various programmes from past seasons. The final question what is the best view in the ground, where should i look to sit. cheers.

1. Yes most pubs around the area are open to all fans. We don't really have away or home pubs anymore. You're more than welcome in the clubs own Meadow Lane Sports Bar though. Excellent place to be before the match with a good atmosphere and nicely done out too.

2. Programmes (previous games / seasons) are available from the club shop or ask at the supporters club shop. Both near the ticket offices on ML.

3. Depends if you're sitting with home or away. Away only have a choice of the Jimmy Sirrell stand, which is a brill stand to be in with lots of Notts fans wanting it back!!!

Home for atmosphere and behind a goal then you want the Kop. For mid pitch view then you want the Derek Pavis Stand. Good views, but far more traditional (read older!) fans in there. For me the Pavis has the best view of the game, but I know alot of fans prefer to be high up behind the goal for the atmosphere created in the kop.

Enjoy the game  :)

1. Yes most pubs around the area are open to all fans. We don't really have away or home pubs anymore. You're more than welcome in the clubs own Meadow Lane Sports Bar though. Excellent place to be before the match with a good atmosphere and nicely done out too.

2. Programmes (previous games / seasons) are available from the club shop or ask at the supporters club shop. Both near the ticket offices on ML.

3. Depends if you're sitting with home or away. Away only have a choice of the Jimmy Sirrell stand, which is a brill stand to be in with lots of Notts fans wanting it back!!!

Home for atmosphere and behind a goal then you want the Kop. For mid pitch view then you want the Derek Pavis Stand. Good views, but far more traditional (read older!) fans in there. For me the Pavis has the best view of the game, but I know alot of fans prefer to be high up behind the goal for the atmosphere created in the kop.

Enjoy the game  :)

Cheers mate, yeah in the past when I've seen the foxes away at Forest alot of the pubs around the city and near the ground are mainly home fans only. Thanks for the info on where to sit I probably be sitting in the home end of course, still not quite sure where to sit yet. Luckily it's pay on the day so i could decide on the way down. and of course i hope you get the result you want, I've got nothing against Vale or Micky Adams (Leicester legend) but I don't really wanna see County go down, there too big for league two!

Supporter+

Cheers mate, every game for us next season will be our a big day out lol.

Fantastic that the Foxes have made the Premiership I hope you do well.

Enjoy the game today and let us know what you thought afterwards.

Archived