Your last home match

medievalmickey

Looks like you can avoid the drop especially as your last home match is against away day strugglers Swindon Town.

But  ..... will your team be nervous, will your fans get on their backs or will you perhaps have an off day?

We have more than matched (just) your recent revival and still have (mathematically) something to play for.

Should be a lively encounter do you not think Joe?

Best wishes to all,

Mickeyr

Fans shouldn't be on their backs. Didn't happen today. In fact with nearly 7000 home fans today everybody stayed with the team for the whole game, regardless of the pressure. Many around me, including me!, realised early doors the game was going to be an uphill struggle. In fact it really did look like a set-piece goal would win it and it did for Notts. We have been very poor for a few seasons in the free kick department, but in the last few months we have obviously been practising!

Players will be naturally nervous, but confidence should grow as long as they keep their heads in the game. Coming back from 0-2 to win 4-2 proved the character of the team now.

Swindon? Anybody or everybody can pull out results at this time of year, especially when clubs have so much on the line as we do.

Looks like you can avoid the drop especially as your last home match is against away day strugglers Swindon Town.

But  ..... will your team be nervous, will your fans get on their backs or will you perhaps have an off day?

We have more than matched (just) your recent revival and still have (mathematically) something to play for.

Should be a lively encounter do you not think Joe?

Best wishes to all,

Mickeyr

I'm bringing red and white balloons! You will have to forgive me for popping them, I am very nervous about our upcoming game. It will no doubt be lively, though I hope for a draw. I do not see us winning it but stranger things have happened...

Are you making the trip? I would love to say hello to you in person. :)

Supporter+

It will definitely be very tense and the players are bound to be nervous as will the crowd but they won't get on the players backs, they will be right behind them as long as they see they giving everything.

Gutted I can't make this match but I'm not sure whether my nerves would stand it anyway. Hopefully my lucky mascot next door neighbour will be there with my season ticket. He has seen some great wins by Notts when I haven't been able to go.

I think now the team has settled together well we will do fine, before there was players coming and going and it takes time to play together well. No excuse for the bad performances but i think the worst is over. We can hope for the best and stand by the club no matter what happens.

Archived