Rams in play offs

super_ram

Rams have just recorded their highest points total for a season and in doing so also scored the most goals in the championship.They beat Brighton home and away.So why am I nervous?

Good luck to @BradtheMiller with your play off games.

Supporter+

I really hope the Rams make it @super_ram not only because it will make you happy but also because it will upset our 'friends' across the river.

That lot's fans have disappeared from the Ram sites.I wonder why that is?

Supporter+

Well done to the Rams they should be favourites to reach the play off finals now.

I bet @super_ram has a big smile on his face today.

Well done to Derby, I'm sure they can finish the job on Sunday!

I'm as nervous as hell for our tilt at the playoffs starting tomorrow at Deepdale v PNE. We couldn't have asked for a harder tie but if we can keep the tie alive going into the second leg at NYS next Thursday we have every chance

I really hope the Rams make it @super_ram not only because it will make you happy but also because it will upset our 'friends' across the river.

Two valid points there. Keeps one of our own happy and getting one up on the reds is always a bonus!!

The Rams did well the other night, Brighton clearly wanted to win. I felt they was pretty physical and quite dirty, annoying was when the Ref booked two Derby players for nothing challenges but allowed two of their players to remain on the field for very late and reckless challenges.

I much preferred the Rams going forward.

They passed with direction and urgency, Brighton was fluid but for them it was all about hitting the ball on target and Derby tried to entertain.

The Rams did well the other night, Brighton clearly wanted to win. I felt they was pretty physical and quite dirty, annoying was when the Ref booked two Derby players for nothing challenges but allowed two of their players to remain on the field for very late and reckless challenges.

I much preferred the Rams going forward.

They passed with direction and urgency, Brighton was fluid but for them it was all about hitting the ball on target and Derby tried to entertain.

I thought I was perhaps being a bit biased.At least the ref wasn't conned by the 'easy going to ground'.Rams were nowhere near their best but were the away team after all.

Whatever happens I'm very pleased with our season.I was annoyed when Nigel Clough was sacked and Steve Mac appointed but I have to praise the progress that's taken place.

Quite funny really this. The man who Forest sacked to bring back King Billy is on the verge of taking their nearest & dearest rivals into the top flight. Remember too, it was defeat to Forest that got Cloughie sacked, and it was Forest who allowed Brighton into the play-offs ;)

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vHvzybkqfo

RAMS 4 - 1 Brighton

Supporter+

Blooming marvellous, you must be on cloud nine @super_ram, are you going to Wembley?

Blooming marvellous, you must be on cloud nine @super_ram, are you going to Wembley?

Very happy but not celebrating ,nothing achieved yet.Feet firmly on the ground.Football can be very cruel but I'm quietly optimistic!

I won't be at Wembley but pacing up and down the kitchen and taking chill pills! :thumbsup:

Easy for the Rams today, can't see either Wigan or QPR living with them on this form!!!

I'm not counting my chickens yet(see above)They still haven't got back to top form but I think whoever we play will be more concerned about us than we are of them.

I Hope the Millers can emulate us and get to your final :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

The nerves are building up again!

You would be surprised by how many Notts fans have traveled in support of Derby.

I really can see them doing well here, QPR are not an impressive side and I'd like to see them remain in the Championship for a few seasons. It would seem unfair that they was to gain promotion on the back of their silly spending and other silly habits. I don't even wish them well because Derry played for them! I'm being biased to Derby. LOL

This is a situation where I hope that all of the pieces fall together.

Derby:spending wisely, bringing up from the conference. Etc etc

QPR: spending too much, Joey Barton!!! Cocky, egotistical (according to Derry) just a bad taste!!

We're playing well so far, grinding them down to hit them in the second half

Supporter+

Just got back from a campervan trip. Gutted for poor old @super_ram :ohdear:

Just got back from a campervan trip. Gutted for poor old @super_ram :ohdear:

Same here. It was going to be a triple win really. SuperR hits the prem, reds are seriously unhappy and Harry Redknapp and his mismatch team stay in Championship.

Not a nice feeling SR. Sorry.

At the beginning of the season I didn't expect us to do so well.Having qualified for the play offs as the highest placed team and losing I am a bit disheartened to say the least.I said football can be cruel and I wasn't taking the things for granted.We just weren't good enough on the day.Ah well,roll on next season. :crying:

Archived