Member Of The Month (May 2014)

It's been quiet around here, although it's nice to see things ticking away. I haven't had the time to put in the level of work I would like but as our community is growing, it's fantastic to see new people getting involved and members contributing to our future. So, once again I would like to thank everyone for the effort and time that you put into Pride of Nottingham.

You're all very much appreciated.

@super_pie and myself have been discussing this the past week, we decided that voting perhaps wasn't the best time and I asked Super Pie to nominate his own Bronze, Silver and Gold Member of the Month.

After a couple of days, we narrowed his shortlist down and finally I am able to post the Member of the Month thread.

@lewisncfc - It's good to see you getting involved and joining in, you're standing out and Supers noticed your effort (as I have myself). We need members such as yourself to share your views open and it's good that you're not put off from sharing your reasonable opinions, especially in the productive manner you do so. Well Done!

bronzemaymotm.png

@Pies4u - One of the first names mentioned by Super, I think you have a fan. It's good to have someone such as yourself, you're not afraid to disagree but you add knowledge to your posts which I find to be very interesting. I know Super tends to laugh or giggle at some of your comments on previous/ex players of ours. You're deserving of the Silver, no doubt! Kudos :)

silvermaymotm.png

Finally,

@hissingdwarf - Here again I see! Detention for you if you don't keep it up. Super Pie and myself will make sure @GrannyPie gets you with those sticks of hers if you don't. Over this past month you have easily stood out and I am glad that a little fella was sure to add you to his list. Congratulations on being named Pride of Nottingham's Gold Member of the Month! How will you cope with the fame? ;)

goldmaymotm.png

Please take the time to spread the community spirit and congratulate all 3 members. YOU PIES!

Congratulations to @hissingdwarf ,@Pies4u and @lewisncfc,keep up the good work.Things are understanably a bit quiet at the moment.I'm sure all members are eagerly awaiting news of new signings and there will be days when activity will increase.The world cup is coming up,so that will give a bit of interest.I would also like give  @Dripsey3 a mention and thank him for his efforts in doing the Play off prediction league. :thumbsup:

Supporter+

Well done everyone, well deserved awards.

Congrats to one and all and thanks you for the nomination and the award. Keeping a board going during a close season can be difficult, so this is the time when members who care come to the fore and it's obvious that we have alot here at PON. Keep up the posting one and all.

On the detention front, thats fine, but i'm no longer in that business so to speak. I have handed in my resignation and decided to live a little again for the first time in a long time. The environment was a mess and alot of the other staff are of the same mind as me and will probably leave, but I'm not one to talk about it, i've done it! My wife is a childminder so I'm now her registered assistant. Bit of a change but we work well together and it's enough to keep the bills paid. If money is tight I'll go onto supply work where as you teach rather than spend all your spare time planning!!!

Best decision I've ever made and people who know me have all siad I've not looked as well as this for the past ten years! Dread to think what i looked like before then!!!

Thanks again guys and gals!

Supporter+

On the detention front, thats fine, but i'm no longer in that business so to speak. I have handed in my resignation and decided to live a little again for the first time in a long time. The environment was a mess and alot of the other staff are of the same mind as me and will probably leave, but I'm not one to talk about it, i've done it! My wife is a childminder so I'm now her registered assistant. Bit of a change but we work well together and it's enough to keep the bills paid.

My wife had been a childminder for 30 years and I gave up a lifetimes career in the print industry to be her registered assistant, I loved it and we were awarded outstanding twice by Ofsted whilst doing it, we have since retired from that. Good luck in your new career.

My wife had been a childminder for 30 years and I gave up a lifetimes career in the print industry to be her registered assistant, I loved it and we were awarded outstanding twice by Ofsted whilst doing it, we have since retired from that. Good luck in your new career.

Thats the plan here. 20 yrs teaching, but the way that is going at the moment, I'm pretty sure alot of good staff are going to leave over the next few years. Childminding is a difficult job, with its own challenges, but if we can emulate your 30 years then i'm sure both myself and the wife will be well chuffed!

Supporter+

Thats the plan here. 20 yrs teaching, but the way that is going at the moment, I'm pretty sure alot of good staff are going to leave over the next few years. Childminding is a difficult job, with its own challenges, but if we can emulate your 30 years then i'm sure both myself and the wife will be well chuffed!

It is a very challenging job but also very rewarding, we watched lots of children grow and develop in our care and some still come to visit us now as adults.

It's been quiet around here, although it's nice to see things ticking away. I haven't had the time to put in the level of work I would like but as our community is growing, it's fantastic to see new people getting involved and members contributing to our future. So, once again I would like to thank everyone for the effort and time that you put into Pride of Nottingham.

You're all very much appreciated.

@super_pie and myself have been discussing this the past week, we decided that voting perhaps wasn't the best time and I asked Super Pie to nominate his own Bronze, Silver and Gold Member of the Month.

After a couple of days, we narrowed his shortlist down and finally I am able to post the Member of the Month thread.

@lewisncfc - It's good to see you getting involved and joining in, you're standing out and Supers noticed your effort (as I have myself). We need members such as yourself to share your views open and it's good that you're not put off from sharing your reasonable opinions, especially in the productive manner you do so. Well Done!

bronzemaymotm.png

@Pies4u - One of the first names mentioned by Super, I think you have a fan. It's good to have someone such as yourself, you're not afraid to disagree but you add knowledge to your posts which I find to be very interesting. I know Super tends to laugh or giggle at some of your comments on previous/ex players of ours. You're deserving of the Silver, no doubt! Kudos :)

silvermaymotm.png

Finally,

@hissingdwarf - Here again I see! Detention for you if you don't keep it up. Super Pie and myself will make sure @GrannyPie gets you with those sticks of hers if you don't. Over this past month you have easily stood out and I am glad that a little fella was sure to add you to his list. Congratulations on being named Pride of Nottingham's Gold Member of the Month! How will you cope with the fame? ;)

goldmaymotm.png

Please take the time to spread the community spirit and congratulate all 3 members. YOU PIES!

Well done @hissingdwarf,@Pies4u and @lewisncfc and all members for the effort put in supporting this site.

Congrats to one and all and thanks you for the nomination and the award. Keeping a board going during a close season can be difficult, so this is the time when members who care come to the fore and it's obvious that we have alot here at PON. Keep up the posting one and all.

On the detention front, thats fine, but i'm no longer in that business so to speak. I have handed in my resignation and decided to live a little again for the first time in a long time. The environment was a mess and alot of the other staff are of the same mind as me and will probably leave, but I'm not one to talk about it, i've done it! My wife is a childminder so I'm now her registered assistant. Bit of a change but we work well together and it's enough to keep the bills paid. If money is tight I'll go onto supply work where as you teach rather than spend all your spare time planning!!!

Best decision I've ever made and people who know me have all siad I've not looked as well as this for the past ten years! Dread to think what i looked like before then!!!

Thanks again guys and gals!

Good luck with your career move @hissingdwarf.Money isn't everything,your health and job satisfaction is much more important. :thumbsup:

Wow! Another accolade - to go with my recent starring role on Mass Bolero on Notts tv.

Are you sure this isn't just because I'm a media celebrity now and people just want to be associated with the rich& famous? OK, it was Notts tv and only about 6 people watch it, still I'll be talking to my agent about my fees and availability for book signings, store openings etc. Funny, but the phone hasn't been busy as yet.

Hang on a minute, "Silver"? Are you sure that's right........ Who is this "Spitting Dwarf"?

Back to the plot: Well done HD & Lewis - great stuff, luvvin' your work. Thanks to Super Pie for the nomination.

Come on you Piiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeees. Only a couple of months to go now..............

Archived