Best get signing a new striker then ...

lewisncfc

Very surprised myself, however agreed it's a big loss.

I wonder if he'll return quicker than expected? Who knows, focus on getting better and healing. I can't believe though, out for the whole season. Just our luck really!

Supporter+

Isn't that just typical, we just get ourselves a decent pairing up front, looking forward to the new season and one gets crocked. Can't believe it, someone up there has got it in for us that's for sure.

Get well soon Jimmy. Gutted for him and for us.

I'm starting to get tired about reading things related to Jimmy (no digs to anyone here).

Though, everyone's like he's our only decent player. To be fair the lad works hard but he's nothing special, he shows great signs of ability but if it wasn't for his hard working ethic he wouldn't have been noticed. Yes, massive loss but this is because we have a very limited squad, with very limited options. We'll survive, we just need to make sure we sign at least two players who can play up front.

There are wingers/attacking midfielders who have the ability, problem is the decent one's might not sign.

Derry needs to start pushing the boat a little now, hope we sign some players this upcoming week.

I'm starting to get tired about reading things related to Jimmy (no digs to anyone here).

Though, everyone's like he's our only decent player. To be fair the lad works hard but he's nothing special, he shows great signs of ability but if it wasn't for his hard working ethic he wouldn't have been noticed. Yes, massive loss but this is because we have a very limited squad, with very limited options. We'll survive, we just need to make sure we sign at least two players who can play up front.

There are wingers/attacking midfielders who have the ability, problem is the decent one's might not sign.

Derry needs to start pushing the boat a little now, hope we sign some players this upcoming week.

I think the point is it weakens an already weak team. Wingers are desperately needed to balance us out. With the front line leading man now out as well, will the coffers extend to another centre forward when it seemed that was an area we had enough cover in.

Turns out we had no cover at all for the target ball holding man. The signings so far have been.sensible. Not spectacular, but sensible. Now we need to find even more cash out of what is an obviously reduced budget.

When we still have major gaps and the management are talking about asking for extra cash you begin to worry about the budget reduction.

Archived