IS - serious topic.

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  2,653
  • Days Won:  89

On a lighter note.... I wonder how much business this lot are getting right now....http://www.isistransport.com/

:lol: 

Certainly might get more 'bang for your buck'.

I'll get me coat....

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,680
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

I parked on the embankment on Sunday just outside the memorial gardens and noticed that all the litter bins had been blocked up presumably so no bombs could be put in them. So sad that they feel the need to do that but unfortunately it is necessary.

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,761
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I parked on the embankment on Sunday just outside the memorial gardens and noticed that all the litter bins had been blocked up presumably so no bombs could be put in them. So sad that they feel the need to do that but unfortunately it is necessary.

I'd rather see people being cautious, it is sad but safe.

The thing I am most pleased with is the fact so far I haven't heard any stories about people being targeted.

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  5,427
  • Days Won:  287

The Quran does state that non-believers should be killed - as does the Bible. However, both books forbid killing others and preach a message of peace and love. They are highly contradictory, ancient books. The fact that ISIS take the brutal, violent parts of the Quran while ignoring the parts that preach a positive message says more about them than about Islam or Muslims in general.

Archived