£10,000 lifeline winner

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,772
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

This is a fantastic story on the official site about the £10,000 lifeline winner who is partially sited and listens to Uncle Colin on the radio these days as he can't get to the matches very often.

It's a real heartwarming story and I urge you to watch the video of the cheque being presented to him by Colin, Les Bradd and Shaun Derry, it will bring a tear to your eye and a lump to your throat. What a great club we have.

http://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news/article/derry-no-one-deserved-the-10000-lifeline-jackpot-more-than-peter-2048326.aspx

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,993
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I watched the YouTube video and thought it was very touching. His response to winning, you don't get many like that. He mentioned how it is what he needs and was very thankful.

Really pleasing and good to see!

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,290
  • Days Won:  69

This is a fantastic story on the official site about the £10,000 lifeline winner who is partially sited and listens to Uncle Colin on the radio these days as he can't get to the matches very often.

It's a real heartwarming story and I urge you to watch the video of the cheque being presented to him by Colin, Les Bradd and Shaun Derry, it will bring a tear to your eye and a lump to your throat. What a great club we have.

http://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news/article/derry-no-one-deserved-the-10000-lifeline-jackpot-more-than-peter-2048326.aspx

You're correct @tonyhateley,I watched both videos and reacted just as you predicted.Lovely.

• Followers:  5
  • Content Count:  1,932
  • Days Won:  26

Lets hope this sets the tine for years to come, too many clubs nowadays forget the role they play within society never mind their local community

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,908
  • Days Won:  162

i noticed the video the other day, i thought it was good. the winner really did appreciate it!

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  3,589
  • Days Won:  75

Nice to see someone who can make real use of it. Fed up of seeing lottery winners who immediately say "it won't change anything and I'm going to keep working."

Rubbish. 10k isn't enough to change your life, but you can see it will make a huge difference.to him.

Good on him I say.

• Followers:  5
  • Content Count:  1,932
  • Days Won:  26

Nice to see someone who can make real use of it. Fed up of seeing lottery winners who immediately say "it won't change anything and I'm going to keep working."

Rubbish. 10k isn't enough to change your life, but you can see it will make a huge difference.to him.

Good on him I say.

Well said Michael

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  2,832
  • Days Won:  59

Well that was just fabulous.. really pleased for him

Archived