Welcome Blathers67

super_ram

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,301
  • Days Won:  69

Hello and welcome to @Blathers67.Nice to see you're already joining in and posting.How about telling all us nosey lot a bit about yourself.Looking forward to more of your posts.

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  3,589
  • Days Won:  75

Welcome, welcome, welcome. Pull up a pew or a bar stool if you prefer :thumbsup:

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,141
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Welcome to Pride of Nottingham, I hope you will join in as when possible. Your opening post's got me thinking PoN's signed Ronaldo! ;) Though seriously, it's an explosive way to introduce yourself.

Why not tell us a little about you as a Notts fan?

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  2,832
  • Days Won:  59

@Blathers67 Welcome to P o N, be good to see you posting, especially if they are as good as that first post.

The brain cells aren't what they used to be (and they weren't much good in the first place), but are you part of the Keyworth Blatherwicks?

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,924
  • Days Won:  162

welcome to pon, hope you continue to join in and have fun. :)

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,773
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

Welcome Blathers it's always good to see new faces on PoN, enjoy the site.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  29
  • Days Won:  0

Thanks for the welcome guys, much appreciated. I don't get down to the San Sirrel as often as I used to but used to go home and away in the mid -late 80's. My first vivid memory of watching Notts was back in the 70's against Sheffield Wednesday. It was the Ian Scanlon (At the time) fastest ever hat-trick, timed at 2 minutes and 45 seconds IIRC. we went from 0-1 down to 3-1 up in the blink of an eye and we still managed to not win, the game finishing 3-3. Not much has changed on the pitch in 40 years!! We can still ****** defeat from the jaws of victory!.

To answer a couple of questions. FAO NTiD1862. I am not related to the Keyworth Blatherwicks. My Dad was a Sneintonite born on Grainger Street just off Meadow Lane. I used to live in Bridgford and was 1 of only a select few Notts fans there at the time. Everyone else claimed to support the Rushcliffe reds, although they rarely went. FAO notts-joe. PoN haven't signed Ronaldo!! made me laugh though. Got me thinking you've got Carlos Tevez instead. Afterall.............. it's just like watching Juve!!

Seriously, thanks again and i'll post as often as possible.

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,141
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Thanks for the welcome guys, much appreciated. I don't get down to the San Sirrel as often as I used to but used to go home and away in the mid -late 80's. My first vivid memory of watching Notts was back in the 70's against Sheffield Wednesday. It was the Ian Scanlon (At the time) fastest ever hat-trick, timed at 2 minutes and 45 seconds IIRC. we went from 0-1 down to 3-1 up in the blink of an eye and we still managed to not win, the game finishing 3-3. Not much has changed on the pitch in 40 years!! We can still ****** defeat from the jaws of victory!.

To answer a couple of questions. FAO NTiD1862. I am not related to the Keyworth Blatherwicks. My Dad was a Sneintonite born on Grainger Street just off Meadow Lane. I used to live in Bridgford and was 1 of only a select few Notts fans there at the time. Everyone else claimed to support the Rushcliffe reds, although they rarely went. FAO notts-joe. PoN haven't signed Ronaldo!! made me laugh though. Got me thinking you've got Carlos Tevez instead. Afterall.............. it's just like watching Juve!!

Seriously, thanks again and i'll post as often as possible.

Haha!!

Mission complete if I made you laugh. :thumbsup: I'd happily take Carlos Tevez, PoN could have a lethal duo upfront. ;)

Thanks for taking the time post a little about yourself.

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  2,743
  • Days Won:  3

Good to have you with us here on PoN @Blathers67.Thanks for the little intro.Looking forward to more of your posts.

Archived