Season ticket renewal

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,772
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

Well what a fun day I've had, I spent all morning trying to get through on the phone to renew my season ticket and kept getting through to some poor bloke in another department who tried to put me through to the ticket office only after a long time ringing out it went back to him again, he kept apologising and saying how busy they were etc. I felt sorry for him I bet he got lots of calls like that.

I vented my frustration on twitter to the Notts County and they suggested sending my phone number via email and someone would ring me back, I'm still waiting.

I've tried renewing on line, the first time I tried I put in my membership number and post code as requested and it didn't work, I tried again later and this time it found my seat, gave me a price and when I clicked continue everything vanished and the seat number and price had gone, so I've had to give up on that too.

Unless they extend the deadline it looks like I won't be getting a season ticket at the cheaper price! I know it's difficult for them but surely they could have laid on a few extra staff to cope with the demand on the last couple of days, they must know everyone leaves it until the last minute!

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,993
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

They will probably honour it to you, though I think it should be extended - only for people who tried to renew via the phone. You can do it online I believe :)

Supporter+

They will probably honour it to you, though I think it should be extended - only for people who tried to renew via the phone. You can do it online I believe :)

as i said i tried on line but that didnt work either.

Supporter+

Finally renewed mine and grandson George's season ticket after another fruitless morning trying to get through on the phone.

Vented my frustration on twitter again and the media team got someone to finally ring me, so twitter is good for some things.

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,290
  • Days Won:  69

I hope your patience is rewarded with a successful season.Will George be a lucky mascot?

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,728
  • Days Won:  27

Finally renewed mine and grandson George's season ticket after another fruitless morning trying to get through on the phone.

Vented my frustration on twitter again and the media team got someone to finally ring me, so twitter is good for some things.

I did mine online without problems.

Supporter+

I did mine online without problems.

I tried several times to do mine online but it kept showing an error, I got as far as confirming my row no. and seat no. but then wouldn't let me pay. Weird!

I know the sites been down, I have directed about 10 fans to the site after they spoke of trouble. Hopefully people will have made contact with the club about the difficulties and Notts offer those the price as a sign of respect.

If they extended they may get a few more in but really, without proof of difficulties I can see some saying 'It's unfair, I paid on time'.

Glad you got it sorted @tonyhateley

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  348
  • Days Won:  1

Rang at lunchtime today and had no problems [emoji52]

Regards Al

You Pies!

• Content Count:  12,908
  • Days Won:  162

i decided against getting one, this year i will only be attending an handful of games so it makes sense.

i noticed a lot of complaints online, hope it does not get in the way.

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  274
  • Days Won:  0

I had to go down to do mine, it wasn't a problem really but I would have preferred to do it online. The sites so slow for the tickets when it worked!

I renewed mine and Jakes on the 22nd.

I've been told I can pick my tickets up mid June (I think it was), yet I am not on the list to be approved to follow the Bench Twitter account. Very odd...

Guest gtownjohnno

This is the last season for 5 year price freeze so waitng for the squad additions to be announced......probably have to wait for august 7th though....lol

Archived