Bartoz

william1984

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  486
  • Days Won:  1

Im starting 2 get really sick of some notts fans on facebook they start on a different player each week judgey and jcr 2 mention a couple. but today against brentford its bartoz turn and im first 2 admite when we first signed him i wasnt happy from what i seen of him at southampton. but when fans blaim him today for losing 2 brentford its a bloody joke im angry and peed off at the amount of fans that ***** at me for being negitive but today was happy 2 start on possible signing and player of the season for one mistake. its annoys me that fans dont respect him or show him the respect he deserves for trying 2 play while ill and playing last week just after his daughter got out of hospital. if it wasnt for bartoz i believe we would proberly be in bottom 4 bout time u shown players some respect and loyality.

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,000
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I haven't seen many I'd consider unacceptable, a couple blamed him for the goal by saying it was 'soft' and 'given' but we should expect this. I'm very impressed that there is more people praising Bart! It shows he's a human, if there's any fans who blame him for the loss and can't get over it, well I don't have polite words for them that I can share on here.

Hopefully Monday he can come back and show how valuable he is to our squad.

One of the best keepers we've had in recent years, so if one game makes him rubbish.. I'd question the reason behind anyone who forms that logic, whilst calling for the men in white coats to pay them a visit. I'll keep my eyes out :P

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  176
  • Days Won:  8

I'll be there at 13:30 to welcome him onto the pitch, as normal.

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,916
  • Days Won:  162

I'll be there at 13:30 to welcome him onto the pitch, as normal.

me to, bart deserves the support. i do not see anyone saying it to his face if they do blame him!

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  176
  • Days Won:  8

me to, bart deserves the support. i do not see anyone saying it to his face if they do blame him!

Hey, stop by and say hello

I am Lower KOP, back row, bang in the middle

That goes for anyone

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  18,303
  • Days Won:  28

I don't agree with judging players by one games performance, especially when they are not upto full form with being ill.

He is a good player and great with the fans too. Theres always fans that moan and judge players too quickly, but there opinion will soon change when they either play better or some other player has a bad game.

• Content Count:  10,773
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

From what I heard Bart was ill and tried to play on, I haven't seen the "howler" goal but surely we can forgive him one mistake? Especially given that he was ill at the time. He has been a great goalie for us and saved us points on numerous occasions as William has said. Any fans that call him or blame him for that defeat are not worthy of being called fans, it is too ridiculous for words. :mad:

I just watched it on the Magpie Player, it's not as big of a mistake as people have made it sound. It was 'soft', it reminds me of Rob Green and Paul Robinson (the bobble one(s)) He'll bounce back from that, it's nothing really.

• Content Count:  12,916
  • Days Won:  162

just a slip hey Joe? nothing major but i still be nobody would say anything to him

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,298
  • Days Won:  69

And that lot over the Trent benefit from a worse howler.

And that lot over the Trent benefit from a worse howler.

I felt bad for Brighton, the late equalizer wasn't really fair. Certain fans on my Facebook page are going crazy for 'promotion' now, I still doubt they'll make it. Fizzle out hopefully!

Henri Lansbury is far too good for them too.

Leicester have been really disappointing, jesus if they don't step up their game. I don't see Bolton doing it now, so it leaves it between the foxes and the lumberjacks. :cry:

Archived