Overseas Fans

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  3,392
  • Days Won:  18

I read on PONs FB page that Notts are now top, what do you make of this?

It's good to see Notts fans encouraging support, if fans are buying merchandise even better and credit must go to all involved in promoting and pushing it.

Does anyone know when it ends?

COYP!

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  2,832
  • Days Won:  59

our overseas numbers have been swelled by the Italian magpies, the hungaro faction, and also such, it is good that we have these group, the good thing is... tpo have our colours they have to buy reputable... so revenue is coming in... if and when we become more successful then there will be a whole host of fake gear

But it works for the likes of manure

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,993
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

There has been some negativity about this, however those people tend to flip like a yoyo and I question if they're just trying to knock something positive - Thankfully none of which post of the PON social pages.

It's fantastic, I am very passionate about the International pages and I have gotten to know many of them.

I suspect they do buy merchandise, especially shirts and you wouldn't expect this from a fan who lives overseas unless they originally came from Nottingham or used to attend games regularly but Juventus fans especially hold us with high regards. It's only a positive thing, as it's exciting to see us doing so well within this aspect of our fanbase.

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  1,333
  • Days Won:  11

This could really put us on the Map.

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,908
  • Days Won:  162

i think this is really good, it would be nice to see the figure attend games but if people see our colours no matter where they are, at least people see our club. i think over in america for example notts have a chance to become a popular brand of football because they love tradition.

Archived