Daily thread - Thursday 30th July

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,772
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

Good morning everyone.

It's a cool cloudy morning here. No kids to look after today so the day is ours to do what we want.

We may go for bike ride later but first I am going to try and do some computer work if I can and BT have sorted out the problems I have been experiencing with their Broadband.

Tonight we will be going to our SOBS support group, we haven't been for a while but we want to continue to go to support other people who have been bereaved by suicide, the group was a great help when our son died and we want to give something back.

On that cheerful note I will wish you a great day, please join in and tell us what you are up to today.

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  2,832
  • Days Won:  59

Today.... somebody is to incur my wrath!

• Followers:  5
  • Content Count:  2,465
  • Days Won:  68

Supporter+

Cold start to the day but at least the sun is out, accompanied by threatening rain clouds though. I heard the dreaded sound of kittens this morning. Why dreaded you say?, well I take care of a colony of feral cats which I have neutered so that the numbers don't get out of hand. Imagine the logistics involved in getting 9 feral cats neutered. The last thing I need is 2 more mouths to feed and having to get them neutered. I just hope someone actually owns these kittens.

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  2,743
  • Days Won:  3

Just another lazy day.Our grandson Harry has gone with his mum to his other grandparents for a few days so it will be very quiet.

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,993
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I really need to welcome all these new members, so I will probably get on with attempting to make contact (you can only try to greet people).

I also have to do some baking today for the open day, last year my cakes went down a treat and Brian Stubbs ended up being the majority of my Strawberry tarts. Literally, he reserved and personally eaten quite a few. It got to the point whereby his own daughter had to buy a couple off him, which he doubled the price and then gave the money to the OSA. LOL

A-side from that, just typical work related matters.

• Content Count:  310
  • Days Won:  0

It's a nice day, my part of Nottingham looks pleasant.

I have just submitted another article to @notts-joe, I am going to go on a posting spree and then I have work around 3pm. I don't finish that until much later, so I will see what PON is up to after 10pm and what people think of my latest submission to the website. 

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,908
  • Days Won:  162

nothing exciting for me to add, tho i also have work shortly.

hopefully tomorrow i will be mentioning more, such as going to meadow lane and perhaps being a new shirt. otherwise i will see who is about on the open day, which i am looking forward too.

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,290
  • Days Won:  69

Doing nothing special.Making the most of the peace and quiet while grandson Harry is away and  preparing for the mayhem tomorrow when we have the other 3 grandkids,@superpie(Jake),Ellie and Ava. :sweat:

• Content Count:  2,832
  • Days Won:  59

When or maybe if... I become a grandparent... I am going to exact revenge on my children... by teaching theirs how to be proper little angels (cough)

Archived