Daily thread 25th September

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,772
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

Morning all (well only just), I'm a bit late today.

Mrs. H. has gone to a Macmillan Cancer Coffee and Cake morning, I was tempted by the mention of cake but decided it would just be a lot of women gossiping so gave it a miss.

I've been having another busy day on the computer, the trouble with having holidays is that there is loads of work to do when I get back.

Tonight we have been invited to a friends house for curry. Mmmmm, looking forward to the meal and catching up.

So what are you all up to today?

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,290
  • Days Won:  69

Collecting Jake(super_pie) from school  then meeting Cheeky_k8 and collecting Ellie and Ava as usual for a few hours of mayhem at our house before taking them home later this evening.Enjoy the curry @[member="tonyhateley"].

• Followers:  3
  • Content Count:  2,894
  • Days Won:  229

My day was interesting - my place of work had its new office opening, and it was a big occasion with food, drink and all sorts. Even met a couple of famous people - Peter Shilton anyone? :P

[attachment=148:Giuseppe Peter Shilton.jpg]

Archived