Fullarton has been appointed

Northants Pie

What is the point???

I can't see myself going back for a long time.

Why can't we stop thinking outside the box and just appoint someone with proper experience.

Very badly disappointed and can only see the conference on the horizon.

If young kids lost respect for him how long is it going to take relatively highly paid league 2 players??

Absolute joke baiscally

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Far far far too big a risk for the club at this stage. I'm seriously disappointed by another venture into the unknown. I enjoyed watching Moniz's sides play. Now we've appointed as manager a person who caused a players' rebellion at Bolton. Why?

The OS says he impressed at interview. Well I bet I could impress at the same interview, all you have to do is know the theory, have self-belief and be able to express yourself well. However, I would not make a good manager for NCFC. Interviews are a very poor method of recruiting, especially when there are candidtaes out there like Mark Cooper etc.

A long time ago I had a conversation with an ex-manager of Notts under the Trews who wouldn't want the job again for all the tea in China, as there was too much interference from above during his tenure. Perhaps, only rookies will accept the reality here. I'm really sorry to say this but we need a change of Chairman.

1 minute ago, ivansneck said:

Far far far too big a risk for the club at this stage. I'm seriously disappointed by another venture into the unknown. I enjoyed watching Moniz's sides play. Now we've appointed as manager a person who caused a players' rebellion at Bolton. Why?

The OS says he impressed at interview. Well I bet I could impress at the same interview, all you have to do is know the theory, have self-belief and be able to express yourself well. However, I would not make a good manager for NCFC. Interviews are a very poor method of recruiting, especially when there are candidtaes out there like Mark Cooper etc.

A long time ago I had a conversation with an ex-manager of Notts under the Trews who wouldn't want the job again for all the tea in China, as there was too much interference from above during his tenure. Perhaps, only rookies will accept the reality here. I'm really sorry to say this but we need a change of Chairman.

There is one massive benefit to this appointment.....

The Junior magpie's xmas entertainment has been booked early

At the end of the day ive payed for my season ticket so I might aswell support my team, but its a shocking appointment with all the names mentioned we go for the least experianced

Unless the others didn't want it after the second interview? I have no evidence for this but it's possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow. What a stupid decision. When will the board realise that a bloody interview is not what you judge a football manager on? Experience and proven success given the right tools is what we needed!

Ridiculous and clueless appointment. I wish him well and hope the clubs fortunes are turned around, but this sort of appointment makes us a laughing stock. Especially when it started off with we will get a manager who has experience of league 1/2 !!!

Won't be down the Lane until he has either proven himself or been sacked. I'll happily cheer him on if he does a marvellous job and we look solid and steady and , even more, meet Moniz's target of promotion, but I think it'll be an even harder slog now.

Oh well, no more complaining about the lack of mushy peas at the lane for a while now anyways. I think gates will plummet, me included.

A staggering appointment.  I have backed Ray Trew from day one but this is a step too far.  I will still be there to support the club, but my support for those who run it is at an end.  So he interviewed well???  In my working life I have learned that those who talk well are usually the ones who struggle when it comes to the practical side.  This will be far less popular than the appointment of Kiwomya, and I didn't think that would be possible!

Supporter+

Well I hate to say I told you so but I did warn all the " Moniz out" brigade to be careful what they wished for.

Hope you're all happy now!

it's not the moniz out brigade it's the muppet choosing the managers that need to go any fan with a brain cell would of appointed a decent manager then someone who never has managers.

Oh il send my cv in soon as I'm good at interviews have football expierence on FIFA 12,13,14,15,16 and also football manager I've never managed a real club tho do I get the job?

@tonyhateley if a muppet is in charge of choosing a manager an bases it on interview techniques rather then achievements and expierence of the job  you will get a muppet appointment so yea 

Archived