Fullarton has been appointed

Northants Pie

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Veggie pie said:

Point being shouldn't we at least give the guy a chance before tearing him to shreds, I'm old fashioned like that, I know McParland was a mistake but not all Scottish managers are too shabby.

it's not the fact he's Scottish at all there have been great Scottish managers the fact is simple he hasn't even had a caretaker role.

Im still going to go to games in just saying when you're 18th in league two you can't afford risks like this I mean who's gonna be his assistant etc branston? or we gonna pick a name out of a hat 

28 minutes ago, Veggie pie said:

Heard all this before, what have they appointed him for, not setting foot in Meadow Lane again blah, blah blah, what happens if he wins his 1st 5 games in charge? Just saying like.

A shocking appointment, I would boo him but I won't be stepping foot in ML in the near future 

21 minutes ago, Drivingmenotts said:

Good luck to the lad but to have no managerial experience at all! Not even non league for a bit! I'm surprised! Another gamble from mr trew. I really hope it's a successful appointment for him but I'm shocked he didn't play it safe with a league manager.

People might think that I agree with the appointment I'm not saying that, this post is spot on, I just want the guy to be given a chance and not be another Keith Curle who never was.

What a disgrance. I admit I wanted Moniz to go, it simply wasn't working but this appointment is genuinely disgusting. As fans we have been lied to by our club. We were told we were after someone who was tried and tested, who had a proven record in league 2/1. Experienced managers applied for the job, yet we do this again. For god sake our club is not a toy, it's not an experiment so stop experimenting with untried managers! I'd love it to work out, we all would, but come on realistically who sees anything that vonvinces them we went be going through this process again a few months down the line? This is the biggest appointment in Ray Trew's time here and he simply cant afford to have got this wrong. The consequences if he did could be disasterous

15 minutes ago, 1862 said:

makes me wonder who was on that shortlist 8 candidates 

1Goofy 

2 Mickey Mouse 

3 Mini Mouse 

4 Russell brand 

5 Tesco manager 

6 Mark Cooper 

7 Lee Clark 

8 Jamie Fullerton 

Ha ha the sad thing is that any of the top 5 would have been better appointments!

57 minutes ago, Veggie pie said:

I won't look silly if he does, that's all I'm saying.

No and you're right we should give him a chance but given that we have gave loads of no-hopers a chance recently I would say this alongside the fact that even stevie wonder could see we needed someone with experience is the reason for the vitriolic response to his appointment

How is Ray Trew not skint? That is some serious luck to have made any money at all in recruitment... he should be permanently bankrupt.

I honestly think any hope in taking our club forward is for someone, somehow, to buy the club from the Trews. They have taken us backwards since Munto, and we're now in the same sort of situation as we were under the Trust. 

5 minutes ago, Super_Danny_Allsopp said:

How is Ray Trew not skint? That is some serious luck to have made any money at all in recruitment... he should be permanently bankrupt.

I honestly think any hope in taking our club forward is for someone, somehow, to buy the club from the Trews. They have taken us backwards since Munto, and we're now in the same sort of situation as we were under the Trust. 

I have never thought that until today. Now I do.

It's certainly not the kind of appointment to fill me with joy to drive the 50 miles each way to watch a home game. We'll have to see, as even proven managers can sometimes not "gel" with a new club, so there is no guaranteed winning formula (otherwise everyone would do the same thing, and not everyone can get promoted).

3 minutes ago, ohstanleyaborah said:

Yes yes it is I just found it quite funny so thought I would share!http://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk/t9354-jamie-fullarton-has-left-the-club

This however is much more serious and is why he left/got sacked from bolton

Another interview question...

We haven't made any proper checks into your background but if tell us your clean as a whistle then we'll believe it

8 minutes ago, ohstanleyaborah said:

Yes yes it is I just found it quite funny so thought I would share!http://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk/t9354-jamie-fullarton-has-left-the-club

8 minutes ago, ohstanleyaborah said:

It's great to see the Trews getting their own back on the internet haters with this hilarious practical joke. Fantastic, pure genius!

Looking forward to the unveiling of the real manager tomorrow.

2 minutes ago, DangerousSausage said:

It's great to see the Trews getting their own back on the internet haters with this hilarious practical joke. Fantastic, pure genius!

Looking forward to the unveiling of the real manager tomorrow.

please tell me ur joking @DangerousSausage I've been going mad all day can't take it no more 

19 minutes ago, ohstanleyaborah said:

If he tried that with Liam Noble it would most probably be his nose that gets broken

Some of the things ive heard about him today just make me think he's a complete idiot

someone I believe was at Bolton when he was said he made the youth players stand on one leg until their pro (that he assigned them) turned up for training that morning.

The same person also said he was a very angry person all the time with the youth players

4 minutes ago, 1862 said:

can see a lot of tension building up if he tries this with noble McLeod Jenner even holis I can see a lot of players smacking him one

It might be true, it might not be, but im just telling you things ive found, but either way if the players don't like the manager its very bad

3 hours ago, 1862 said:

next home attendence I'll say around 1,600 at a push gaurentee he won't get a warm welcome as ex florist

Don't be silly.  Even though this appointment will badly disappoint at least 95% of fans (me included), Notts supporters are made of sterner stuff than that.  You are being fooled by messageboard hysteria, just because a dozen say that they are finished with the club that doesn't make it the general feeling.  Tell you what, I'll raise your 1,600 to 4,000.  Whoever is furthest away from the actual attendance donates £20 to the J&J statue fund.  Is it a bet?

Archived