Sprockel and Jenner Also Gone

Fozzy

I wouldn't say he was in their side regularly, he only started 22 league games in a season and a half and he was on the bench nearly as often. Looking at this season he has hardly played and couldn't even force his way into Hartlepool's starting XI.

All I'm saying is that if we need a winger I think we can do better in the loan market and at 23 he should be a regular and fulfilling any potential he may have.

Murray is 24  Loach is 20+ Snidjers is 27 Burke is 24-25 both wingers ain't even coming of the bench or reserves.

Why waste money on a loan if you bring him in which is likely as Fullarton rated him at palace knows him inside  out branston again knows him inside out.

If they can fix his attitude the talent is there ask any Plymouth fan they'll tell you the talents there the attitude is where he struggled.

But Fullarton may be able to coach him like has has before he ain't gonna demand a massive chunk of the wage we wanted him before but moniz said no 

So I think he wouldn't come back for a second trial unless he knew something is going to happen that's all 

Looks like he is doing the rounds this season.

Still under contract at Wycombe, but hasn't got into the squad since October

Hartlepool sent him back after a month of a three month loan (only used as a sub)

Been on trial at Port Vale, working with John Harbin from his Plymouth days and they didn't want him.

Now with us. Branston wasn't that complimentary of him when he played with him at Plymouth, said the talent was there, but just tends to run around a bit.

We can and have done better in the loan market and it might not cost us anything (or very little) and of the players mentioned I only rate Murray, who is coming back from injury and has McLeod and Stead in front of him.

did you actually read why they didn't want him?

Robert page said he has bags of potential the only reason he didn't take him he wasn't match fit and they don't have a reserve team etc he's 23 young played at this level before.

Isnt going to be on a fortune and has pace an trickery but no let's get a kid from Liverpool who's scored 25 goals in the U21 league 

Murray is not a wide out an out winger he won't ever be he is a No10 a lot of clubs may not have liked him doesn't mean he may not come here and settle and perform better does it ?

And a few fans may not rate him but have we got a winger who scores goals and has ability to ghost past full backs?

Again Campbell is good but he doesn't egxactly get goals Burke lazy but good dead balls Snidjers can't even make the bench valencic can't make the bench 

All over 23 aswell 

59 minutes ago, Modern Fan 1862 👍 said:

Again Campbell is good but he doesn't egxactly get goals Burke lazy but good dead balls Snidjers can't even make the bench valencic can't make the bench 

All over 23 aswell 

Wrong - Burke is 22, Campbell was 21 last month.

2 hours ago, Modern Fan 1862 👍 said:

did you actually read why they didn't want him?

Robert page said he has bags of potential the only reason he didn't take him he wasn't match fit and they don't have a reserve team etc he's 23 young played at this level before.

Isnt going to be on a fortune and has pace an trickery but no let's get a kid from Liverpool who's scored 25 goals in the U21 league 

Errr, yes, that would be a no brainer, I would take any academy kid that has scored 25 goals by February!

Banton isn't good enough, its obvious if he can't get in Hartlepool, or Wycombe's sides this season, then its a case of don't waste a wage. His attitude stinks and nobody will change that, not even Fullarton, the lad is destined for non league football.

Look at Jermaine Pennant, nobody could keep him on the straight and narrow for long, yet he had bucket loads of talent.

Oh and what clubs say to the press and actually think, may not be the same thing.

there's a huge difference between a U21 league and a actually professional league 2 level standard how many goals did Adam Coombes score at Chelsea ?

Bucket loads how many did he score at Notts? hardly any huge damn difference unless you can gaurentee you're gettin a Adam Armstrong who has 23 goals I belive it's highly unlikely or unless you accidentally unearth another jack grealish 

players we've had from so called big clubs with poetential on loan kayme Thomas alefe santos zeli Ismail jack Barmby jack grealish Callum mggregor louis Liang all were meant to be the big thing 

Zeli Ismail was labelled by wolves as the next wonder kid with everyone chasing his signature hasn't happend not every kid who scores in the premier league U21 is gonna be a hit.

Infact wes Atkinson said he learnt more at eastleigh  then he'd learnt at his whole time at west brom 

2 hours ago, Fozzy said:

Errr, yes, that would be a no brainer, I would take any academy kid that has scored 25 goals by February!

Banton isn't good enough, its obvious if he can't get in Hartlepool, or Wycombe's sides this season, then its a case of don't waste a wage. His attitude stinks and nobody will change that, not even Fullarton, the lad is destined for non league football.

Look at Jermaine Pennant, nobody could keep him on the straight and narrow for long, yet he had bucket loads of talent.

Oh and what clubs say to the press and actually think, may not be the same thing.

and look at the damn career jermaine Pennent has had Liverpool Arsenal played for England Birmingham not exactly a bad career is it is.

stoke to 

Well someone who last played in October isn't going to be match fit so I'd take rob pages word more then most I'd rather sign someone who's been at this level then some prem kid who's on 6k a week at a big club thinking he's made it .

Note grealish great player but he had to bulk up a bit and earn the right to play and prove he could look at kye de silva another premier league ex player youth Salford kicked him off the pitch he looked like a boy playing a mans game 

players we've had from so called big clubs with poetential on loan kayme Thomas alefe santos zeli Ismail jack Barmby jack grealish Callum mggregor louis Liang all were meant to be the big thing 

Zeli Ismail was labelled by wolves as the next wonder kid with everyone chasing his signature hasn't happend not every kid who scores in the premier league U21 is gonna be a hit.

Infact wes Atkinson said he learnt more at eastleigh  then he'd learnt at his whole time at west brom 

Ismail, laing, grealish and mcgregor were all pretty decent, petrasso was fantastic, and I didn't see enough of Barmby in his natural position to judge, but Santos and thomas were only tipped to be big by shaun derry, im pretty sure derby fans didn't rate either

17 hours ago, Modern Fan 1862 👍 said:

and look at the damn career jermaine Pennent has had Liverpool Arsenal played for England Birmingham not exactly a bad career is it is.

stoke to 

Well someone who last played in October isn't going to be match fit so I'd take rob pages word more then most I'd rather sign someone who's been at this level then some prem kid who's on 6k a week at a big club thinking he's made it .

Note grealish great player but he had to bulk up a bit and earn the right to play and prove he could look at kye de silva another premier league ex player youth Salford kicked him off the pitch he looked like a boy playing a mans game 

Can you not put all your points in one post?

Looks like you missed the point on Pennant.

I don't rate De Silva, but of all the others you listed, more than half would walk into this Notts side, so that sort of defeats your point.

Not sure why you are so hung up about Banton being amazing, when he has achieved fewer starts than Hollis in his career and we all know what a regular he has been. If he comes I bet he won't be in the starting XI by the end of the season, such a bad egg that he positively stinks.

Non-league football is full of players who had the talent to succeed in the Football League, but who had the wrong attitude. If it's true that Banton has an attitude problem the only person who can fix that is himself. I hope he can succeed with us but I'm not overly optimistic. There's no harm in taking him on trial though.

mario Ballotelli attitude apparently Spencer had a attitude problem as he wasn't getting picked.

cantona had a attitude to at times I could find you some more if you want Pennent attitude issue joey  barton massive attitude 

And another things just becuase Weve had a few decent loans don't mean everyone is going to be a jack grealish does it ?

mario Ballotelli probaly has the worse attitude in football I can think of and he's been amazingly successful also mcleod has a attitude at times aswell 

Rember the Crawley dispute he was a bad influence apparently 

At the end of the day you have you're point I have mine if you think we would be better of bringin a winger in on a one month loan from man united fine but I don't.

A) they end up crap or be hel be Messi and man united would call him back then back to square one.

if he signs great if not fair enough 

But I'd rather trust Fullarton if if he signs him then you as he's coached him an knows his attitude better then me or you do so 

Balotelli? Shipped out by Manchester City and Liverpool. Spencer has been shipped out also and Barton is now down playing at Burnley, rather than the premiership which his talent deserves. Just goes to show what a bad attitude can do.

Archived