New additions to squad -JF

Turkey_Twizzler

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  1,179
  • Days Won:  23

He says he is looking to make new additions this week, the same team that scored 3 or more goals at home on several occasions and he wants to bring in a new striker/creative player, is he bonkers? The problem isn't the players its the system.

There is a Japanese saying that basically says if a plant doesn't grow in a drought, is it the plant that's at fault? They say that you should change the environment that you place the plant instead of the plant being the problem, the only thing that has changed is the manager, the players are mostly the same, JF talked about creating a new environment, yet he's blaming the plant instead of the environment he has created

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,995
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I couldn't believe it but perhaps it may help? Some players seem pretty much lost. Good managers can make do with their squads, unless weak - we have a decent group, he just needs to use them and change the system.

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  1,179

That's the problem, a team with noble, stanley, Izale, Genaro S and banton would destroy most defences, its about selecting a system that includes all our best players rather than excludes them, we have good attacking players, that was never the problem, the problem was the defence which is still as bad as ever, but loach has been amazing so we aren't conceding 2 every game

Sent from my Wileyfox Swift using Tapatalk

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  1,702
  • Days Won:  36

2 hours ago, ohstanleyaborah said:

He says he is looking to make new additions this week, the same team that scored 3 or more goals at home on several occasions and he wants to bring in a new striker/creative player, is he bonkers? The problem isn't the players its the system.

There is a Japanese saying that basically says if a plant doesn't grow in a drought, is it the plant that's at fault? They say that you should change the environment that you place the plant instead of the plant being the problem, the only thing that has changed is the manager, the players are mostly the same, JF talked about creating a new environment, yet he's blaming the plant instead of the environment he has created

Confucius say, "Respect Stanley Aborah and others will respect you".

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  322
  • Days Won:  7
  • 𝕏:  twitter @TheCalFoster

The problem is he's not respected by the players or fans. If he uses his patronising speaches for his half time team talk I think we've found the route of the problem :frantics: but joking aside it seems to me as if the players don't want play for him, don't understand his tactics, he's changed too much too soon. He's full of bemusing decisions such as dropping the player who would of gone on to be our player of the season, ridiculous timings of subs, failing to realise he's got the tactics wrong until too late. To me the best word to describe him is egotistical. Why always Notts? 

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  5,443
  • Days Won:  287

I totally agree with @ohstanleyaborah. We really don't need to be shopping for players at this time, we can easily get enough points on the board with the ones we've got, if the manager uses them.

I know fans who watch the reserves regularly, some have tweeted or shared comments themselves also via social media.

It was mentioned to me he turned up late, I know a fan had mentioned he turned up 30 minutes into one game but perhaps if he spent longer assessing the squad - he would know which players can do a job for him?

I doubt anyone here thinks there's players unable to feature from the reserves/fringe first team. It's just a case of why Jamie Fullarton isn't giving them a chance? We have seen the odd player feature and do well, yet they don't seem to receive any backing and this makes me wonder why anyone would try to impress him? I wonder if some feel he just ignores them? That wouldn't be smart man management.

• Content Count:  1,727

I have a idea creativity maybe jus maybe remove milsom and Curtis and play noble and Stanley🙌🏻

Noble is creative and can score 

Stanley is calm and can pass an go past people 

Now the strikers mcleod is lazy yes but he has goals in him if he has creative players 

This guy could have Messi Ronaldo Neymar alexis Sanchez and would still find a way to make us dull an boring 

Put Milsom on the wing, opposite Banton.

@BradtheMiller - he can play on the left of midfield right? Wasn't that where he tended to play for you guys??

• Followers:  3
  • Content Count:  631
  • Days Won:  8

Something that sticks in my memory is Valencic appearing on match talk, after he scored against Crawley. Full of enthusiasm, and reports are he has played well in the reserves. Has he started a match since? We have players that I think could do well if given a chance, and others that have been sidelined and yet we hear JF is looking to add to the squad, I don't get it.

• Content Count:  314
  • Days Won:  16

9 hours ago, notts-joe said:

Put Milsom on the wing, opposite Banton.

@BradtheMiller - he can play on the left of midfield right? Wasn't that where he tended to play for you guys??

Yeah, or at left back

• Followers:  11
  • Content Count:  8,773
  • Days Won:  193
  • 𝕏:  twitter @piethagoram

@BradtheMiller agreed Left Back is his best position given Notts abundance of creative players, if only Jamie would play them

@Riverleeno https://twitter.com/VillaFrancesco4/with_replies always good to see Filip's agent posts..

Archived