Kelvin Wilson set to sign !

wacky

2 hours ago, Modern Notts Fan 🔥 said:

Wilson is deffo unrealistic an I'd also say Coventry have no chance of signing him either if he wants 6-7k as there broke .

If Tyson was at the game an port vale don't offer him a deal he is a realistic buy not saying I'd want him back but he's realistic 

He's realistic if we want to take a step backwards.  Tyson was useless in his loan spell, 10 appearances and no goals.  He missed some gilt-edged chances as well, anyone worthy of the tag 'striker' should have managed a couple of goals at least.

Media are suggesting it's now a done deal with regards to Kelvin's move to Coventry City.

I'm sure there's other options who could tidy up our back line and play just as well, the fact he comes from an higher levels means nothing - he could have become Dean Leacock take two.

On 27/07/2016 at 18:09, Elite_pie said:

He's realistic if we want to take a step backwards.  Tyson was useless in his loan spell, 10 appearances and no goals.  He missed some gilt-edged chances as well, anyone worthy of the tag 'striker' should have managed a couple of goals at least.

was he not sent to us to gain fitness? i swear reading he was injured. he seems to do okay elsewhere just not at notts.

20 hours ago, Modern Notts Fan 🔥 said:

when Tyson moved to donny in his first season he got 14-15 goals I think then went off.

As for Coventry they have money problems so can't imagine Wilson bein on a good whack 

Story of his career!! He has always been a player who goes off the boil.

We have our own version with Izale McLeod but to Tyson's credit he does try and links well with others. 

Archived