Channel 5's Saturday nights football show

Noticed a couple of comments about it on another topic , so thought wonder what others in the community thought , my view is that it's poor , not one for change at the best of times so when I encounter it , I'll give it time to impress , but this football show is not good , didn't enjoy it last season and can't see me enjoying it , more a case of endurance , so I see our limited highlights , what do you think ? 

Its poor that they split the shows up and still only show 45 secs of most games! I didn't watch it all last night but for them to show the wrong table at the end is just ridiculous, i wouldn't even say it was that different to the FL show, i never really enjoyed that myself but it was far better than this

I normally get to see the Notts goals (or lack of) on a Saturday evening via the internet, so don't watch the program as non of the other teams interest me. I think I watched channel 5 once, but it had Keith Chegwin parading around in the nude, so not dared put it on again!!!

Archived