Sale of Club

magpiejue

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  1,903
  • Days Won:  17

Just seen this on Radio Nottingham Facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/BBCNottinghamSport/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED&fref=nf

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  1,903
  • Days Won:  17

Maybe yes, @Who r ya?? You Pies!! and i did read where Aileen had said she couldn't be at the game yesterday, maybe this being the reason why. 

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  1,263
  • Days Won:  25

Interesting , @magpiejuelets just hope it's not just media chat , and if something is going to happen it does smoothly and without disruption and no circus if ya know what I mean .

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,004
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

It's like a plot to the TV show Dallas, question is will the club be sold? I'm not asking when because I fear the race will never finish. #CrossingtheLine

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

• Followers:  11
  • Content Count:  8,781
  • Days Won:  193
  • 𝕏:  twitter @piethagoram

I remember writing about during the Pavis years, no buyers were forthcoming hence the disastrous sale to Scardino and Storrie. We may never know why after agreeing a price, the American and Asian consortia pulled out... what contingent liabilities maybe affected completing a sale, one can only guess. In terms of valuing a football club, just wondering if the current average crowd is a significant adverse cash affect?

The harsh reality is that despite being the oldest professional football club in the world, no owners have been able to grow much needed support, in terms of both a financial or supporter base.

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  1,263
  • Days Won:  25

I tend to think success breads success , on the field and off it , by that I mean sustained success , if the munto fiasco hadn't been what it was had it been real , who knows what might have become of notts , where would we be now ???? Club / supporter relationship has taken a beating sadly many have fallen out of love and no longer visit the Lane , this can change over a period and with much work . COYP 

Archived