Tickets for Friday

Supporter+

I spent all evening yesterday trying to buy an online ticket for the match on Friday without success and gave up at 11.30pm, I finally succeeded this morning at 6.30 am, it seems Notts fans aren’t early risers. :biggrin:

Got a great seat on the half way line near the dugout can’t wait for the match, come on you pies. :happybanana:

@UnitedPie booked well in advanced and if it wasn't for his kindness I wouldn't be there.

I owe a lot to the people that have supported me and I am looking forward to the game. I noticed people on Twitter complaining about the online ticket site, anyone who has used it in the past will know it's pretty much useless. The easiest way is to phone (if you can get someone to answer) but the staff at the club are great and it's pretty prompt. Online you just hit errors and slowness, I tried to renew my season ticket online this past season and it was horrendous.

I'll be sat with United Pie, @super_pie and his friend. COYP!

Supporter+

Alan Hardy reckons it’ll be a sell out 18,000. :clapping:

The place will be rocking.

im shocked to see that fans are still complaining that they can not order their tickets online, the club normally may lose out if it was not a crucial game. they really need to resolve the issue for next season.

Archived