Whispers

Feral Fox

Hearing Omar Bogle (forgive spelling if incorrect) being mentioned a lot around social media today. So,e even claiming that the deal is already done and we are paying a fee for him.

If, and it is always a big If in these conversations, it comes true, then well done Notts. Every time I’ve seen him play he looked a class above anyone on the field and was a serious handful in the air and on the ground. He ripped us to shreds last year at Cleethorpes! Obviously the big money move didn’t work for him, but may work to our advantage as he looks to rebuild a reputation?

I know he was on his way to us in the Jan window, but was sent out to a higher division against his will from what I heard so might still have positive vibes with Notts.

This would be insane if he could re-find his form with us, however I don't buy it personally - it would be awesome if true but I think a tone of teams would be interested in signing him and there's very little reason to accept he'd want to come here.

I don't want to be negative but this past season alone I have heard all sorts of crazy rumours.

Supporter+

If all the rumours came true we’d be in the premiership now, it’s good to hear them and dream though, it would be a great signing if true, let’s wait and see.

I would have thought we’d be waiting to see which division we are in next season before making any moves, they will have targets for both scenarios I would imagine.

Archived