Season Card Problems

Fan of Big Tone

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,771
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

There was a thread somewhere about people having problems with their season cards, I can't find it now but I noticed on the mailing list a lot of people complaining and Mrs Trew came on to apologise and say the club were aware of the problem and it was in hand, she also admitted it cod have affected the attendance figure as turnstile operators were letting fans in without scanning cards.

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,983
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Don't get me started.

The attendance looked a little higher than what was announced but this shouldn't happen, at least not repeatedly. Yes, this is my first time but I've had nothing but hassle from day one of trying to purchase my season ticket. I nearly missed out on Jake's because they didn't process his with mine! The other week I went to get my Sheffield tickets on the day of the Rayo friendly, it was actually after purchasing our new home kits.

I was given re-printed friendly tickets. The staff in the ticket office need to stop talking about their personal lives when dealing with customers and the club will hopefully reassure those who are in our position.

I'm not joining a mailing list to receive an apology, it should go one the official site. #feelingveryhackedoff #sadbuttrue #fansneedcare #muchbettercare

• Content Count:  12,900
  • Days Won:  162

sadly its the price you pay when you dont check things.

i think it is poor no official comment has been made, you cant hide things like this and why apologise to certain sections of the fans? that is what the official site is for! i agree with joe, feel very lucky i did not purchase a season ticket and i will pay on the day i think. no point subscribing to the magpie player either, you can watch the goals on the football league show and get the jist of things from the 30 seconds they put up on youtube.

I think it's good the clubs trying to attract subscriptions, I wouldn't mind mind if it was just the odd thing but it's starting to bug me and I probably won't renew the service.

Equipment should be checked, season ticket cards also.

The thing I find poor, is the response. If it's a scanner problem this should be mentioned and not told to go get a ticket or re-printed season ticket card. It's certainly not what we need for the first game of the season. I've been told about the state of the kop and it were a mess. The wall on FB coming back from the game had quite a few comments I would have rather seen reflect on the score, instead of issues.

On the plus note, I felt the drumming up of the support was good. I haven't noticed music in the kop all that much, not unless I could hear it for once.

Very excited to be watching notts, we don't need these shadows.

Ps. I am one of many fans who would actually help out by volunteering to clean the stands.

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,285
  • Days Won:  69

In spite of all the issues you've had you are still volunteering your help.Well done!

In spite of all the issues you've had you are still volunteering your help.Well done!

It's because I care, hence why I am annoyed. I think we all have moans at times and just with family you have disagreements or issues occur, it's when you pull together you make the difference and I hope Notts realize that they have supporters who would help.

• Content Count:  12,900
  • Days Won:  162

joe your a good fan, i feel bad to say this but my affection for the club does not go that far.

we need to see more bins inside the ground, where i sat it looked like a tip. you would not get me picking that up! people should put their rubbish where its supposed to go and i wonder how many of those who complain contributed to it.

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  3,507
  • Days Won:  9

I had the problem also.

I would not like to be Notts right now, two early defeats (against good sides) and now these little issues cropping up, it does not look good for us. I've had the issue previous years, you don't mind once or on the odd time but it's becoming to often. I drive a long way to make games and I am not the type who likes waiting around for these types of things.

Suppose I will grin and bare it, though the club should make a formal announcement and apology.

My customers wouldn't be so loyal!

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  18,302
  • Days Won:  28

Its surprising how many people had this problem. It really should have been checked or at least not be told to buy a ticket, as no one would be happy to pay twice and have the hassle of doing so.

Supporter+

Its surprising how many people had this problem. It really should have been checked or at least not be told to buy a ticket, as no one would be happy to pay twice and have the hassle of doing so.

Hi cheeky~k8, I don't think anyone was asked to buy a new ticket on top of their season card but some were asked to go to the ticket office to get their card changed.

We didn't have these problems when it was a book of tickets.

Hi cheeky~k8, I don't think anyone was asked to buy a new ticket on top of their season card but some were asked to go to the ticket office to get their card changed.

We didn't have these problems when it was a book of tickets.

If i remember correctly i think notts joe was told to go and get a ticket from the office, not sort out his card.

It would be better as a book of tickets as you said, none of these problems. Either that or they check they all work as things that price shouldn't have that sort of problem.

Supporter+

If i remember correctly i think notts joe was told to go and get a ticket from the office, not sort out his card.

It would be better as a book of tickets as you said, none of these problems. Either that or they check they all work as things that price shouldn't have that sort of problem.

In that case he would have been given a paper ticket but he wouldn't have had to pay again.

In that case he would have been given a paper ticket but he wouldn't have had to pay again.

You never know with the ticket office, they tried to get him to pay for his sheffield tickets he already paid for online.

Hopefully everyone has their season cards sorted now ready for the next home game.

Archived