ARLukomski

• Followers:  8
  • Content Count:  2,294
  • Days Won:  58
  • 𝕏:  twitter ARLukomski

This one will divide opinion

What are your thoughts on Liam Noble?

Do you rate him or not?

For me, I don't rate him. He isn't outstanding and too many times he doesn't turn up. He isn't as creative as people say he is. 

He got relegated with us and then had an average season afterwards. Too many times he goes missing and fails to stamp his foot on games. Since coming back, I only recall him playing well against Forest Green, Mansfield and Coventry (1st leg)

• Followers:  3
  • Content Count:  1,470
  • Days Won:  5

Good player on his day but since joining Forest Green he seems to have believed in his own hype.

Next season he must play better otherwise I see no point in why we chased him the majority of last season.

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,734
  • Days Won:  27

The Liam Noble before rejoining is the player I want to see, he was awful last season and people hide behind the one goal he scored against his former club. I would release him if he don't improve during this campaign.

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,144
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I stand by my opinion when we chased him for so long, I really found it to be pathetic and very flattering for Liam Noble. I actually don't rate him, although I do hope that he can do well.

How he behaved last time I couldn't really forgive him and I have been proven right by what I've said, he's done nothing to prove his worth and he's failed (or at least he did last season). I don't think he's a smart footballer, just a very selfish one at that but he's kept his head down. I give him that, but I'm surprised he's not tried to fight for his place. The Liam Noble we had would have been the first to be picked in midfield, he would have driven us forward and he would have helped against Coventry.

This upcoming season he needs to fight and, not only that but improve.

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  6,696
  • Days Won:  43

3 minutes ago, Chris said:

I stand by my opinion when we chased him for so long, I really found it to be pathetic and very flattering for Liam Noble. I actually don't rate him, although I do hope that he can do well.

How he behaved last time I couldn't really forgive him and I have been proven right by what I've said, he's done nothing to prove his worth and he's failed (or at least he did last season). I don't think he's a smart footballer, just a very selfish one at that but he's kept his head down. I give him that, but I'm surprised he's not tried to fight for his place. The Liam Noble we had would have been the first to be picked in midfield, he would have driven us forward and he would have helped against Coventry.

This upcoming season he needs to fight and, not only that but improve.

Got to agree mate ... based on the fact no one had a good word for him and he left before the end of the season 

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,939
  • Days Won:  162

his previous spell he did ever so well.

last season he needed a run but failed to perform, its no surprise he did not start as often but i think hes a good player. i think with o connor gone he will get more chance and he could help people around him. i would not want him to be the captain but hes fine for now.

Archived