Enda Stevens

Dripsey3

• Followers:  5
  • Content Count:  2,463
  • Days Won:  68

Supporter+

I'm delighted to see a fellow Irishman join Notts and very excited when that player is of the quality that Enda Stevens is.

Enda played in the group stages of the Europa League for Shamrock Rovers and made a handful of appearances in the Premiership. He's a solid defender and will attack at will. He's a bit like Seamus Coleman who plays for Everton.

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,983
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

He looked very quiet at first - especially in the first half but he did very well and did some lovely touches/movement. Some of our fans seem very quick to judge but to say he wouldn't have trained with us much, he certainly fitted in!

I'm glad that we have cover now.

Think once he gets a few games under his belt, Sheehan might find it hard to replace him provided he returns during his spell.

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  3,507
  • Days Won:  9

Looks to be an interesting signing.

It's only a month Joe, Colin mentioned it on the radio yesterday. I think if we could extend it, it would be good. It depends on Villa :)

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,771
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

I used to have an Aunty called Edna, she was my favourite aunty and always made me chips when I visited, good old Aunty Edna.

Oh sorry, I misread his name. :biggrin:

Seriously he looked good from what I saw on the telly, so well done Notts on getting cover, does anyone know how long Sheehan is out for?

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,983
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I used to have an Aunty called Edna, she was my favourite aunty and always made me chips when I visited, good old Aunty Edna.

Oh sorry, I misread his name. :biggrin:

Seriously he looked good from what I saw on the telly, so well done Notts on getting cover, does anyone know how long Sheehan is out for?

Six weeks.

It be sooner or longer though, you know how injuries go. I'd try to extend the loan and get Sheehan sweating for a place.

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  2,140
  • Days Won:  58

Was impressed by this lad at Liverpool. Is it just me or does anybody else think he looks a bit like Alan Sheehan?

In fact just think about it - Alan is apparently injured, and the guy we bring in to replace him is Irish, looks a bit like Sheehan, and slotted in so well you wouldn't believe it was his first game of the season. I think this injury was a lie, an attempt to lure Liverpool into a false sense of security ;)

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,771
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

We said exactly the same thing at the match, come to think of it I've never seen them both in the same room. :biggrin:

Archived