How dose this I stream work

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  6,696
  • Days Won:  43

So I’ve been emailed etc about this I stream I’m thinking about for Saturday the Lincoln game but haven’t got a clue what I can watch it on ps4, fire stick etc through your phone. The paying bit is the easy bit working out how to watch it is the next bit any help would be appreciated 

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  922
  • Days Won:  9

You can't do either. IFollow in the UK is only for Tuesday night game at the moment. Saturdays are not included in this. 

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  3,589
  • Days Won:  75

12 hours ago, Magic magpie said:

So I’ve been emailed etc about this I stream I’m thinking about for Saturday the Lincoln game but haven’t got a clue what I can watch it on ps4, fire stick etc through your phone. The paying bit is the easy bit working out how to watch it is the next bit any help would be appreciated 

To watch the Saturday games you would need to use a VPN mate. That changes your connection location to ‘abroad’ then you can pay for the full package.

be award though it is seriously unreliable. I’ve not found one person who is totally happy with it yet.

Every week someone has some problem and when you are parting with the hard earned, it apparently can be very frustrating.

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,908
  • Days Won:  162

2 hours ago, hissingdwarf said:

To watch the Saturday games you would need to use a VPN mate.

and you risk your account being closed and other things if you get caught.

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  3,455
  • Days Won:  18
  • 𝕏:  twitter TheSkipperNCFC

It doesn't work very well, I had it and found most of the content would get uploaded for free on YouTube and the radio sometimes worked.

Most of the time it didn't.

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  3,589
  • Days Won:  75

5 hours ago, liampie said:

and you risk your account being closed and other things if you get caught.

‘Tis always the case if you choose to sail close to the wind Liam. You makes your choices and pays the price!

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,993
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Just be wary that last season I had been contacted about streaming from the Football League regarding this kind of use, i.e using a VPN to stream the games and they do clamp down on the issue.

I would suggest members stick to one location if you must do this, if your account jumps from location to location quicker than Santa you'll get caught.

Personally I felt robbed when I paid for three years in one go and had to wait a silly time to be refunded, since then I'd never use the service because it wasn't good before. I just think people should be very wary.

Archived